TSSET 2019 Notification Released, Telangana SET Dates, Syllabus etc.
TSSET 2019 Notification Released, Telangana SET Dates, Syllabus etc. Telangana State Eligibility Test (TSSET 2019) will be conducted by Osmania University, Hyderabad. TS-SET 2019 exam is conducted for the recruitment and promotions of Lectureers / Assistant Professor in Degree Colleges/Universities as per the University Grants Commission Regulations for the year 2019. All the Candidates who want to apply for TSSET exam 2019, please read the instruction carefully given at below can fill the Application Form. All the eligible candidates who want to apply for TS-SET 2019 may submit their applications through online mode. In this article you may find complete information regarding Telangana SET 2019 (TSSET 2019) like application form filling process, eligibility criteria and other important instruction etc….now check more details from below…
Latest News – Last date to apply for TS-SET 2019 is Extended from 20th March 2019 to 27th March 2019
|Name of the Post||Lecturers/Assistant Professors|
|Age Limit||There is No Upper age limit to apply for TS-SET examination|
|Educational Qualification||Only those candidates who have completed or are pursuing the final year of PG degree in related subjects are eligible to appear TS-SET. Others need not apply.|
|Selection Process||Selection of the candidates of TSSET 2019 will be made on the basis of Written Examination.|
|How to Apply||Application Form for TSSET 2019 will be available online at official website of TSSET. Detailed Procedure is available at below…|
TSSET 2019 Important Dates
|Name of Event||Dates|
|Online Application commencement date||22 Feb 2019|
|Last date for submission of Online Application without late fee (Only registration)||
27 Mar 2019
|Last Date With late fee of Rs. 1500/- + Registration fee||30 Mar 2019|
|Last Date With late fee of Rs. 2000/- + Registration fee||06 Apr 2019|
|Last Date With late fee of Rs. 3000/- + Registration fee (Hyderabad centre Only)||01 May 2019|
|Availability of Hall Tickets||20 May 2019|
|Date of Examination (TSSET 2019 Exam Date)||11 Jun 2019|
How to Apply for TSSET 2019 (Online mode)
Step for submission of online application form…..
- Before applying online, candidates are advised to go through detailed notification available on website www.telanganaset.org
- Candidate seeking admission to the TS-SET must apply online by providing his/her name and other details for registration (i.e.www.telanganaset.org)
- Before applying online, the candidate must possess the following (i) scanned passport (pp) size photograph in JPEG (.jpeg) format of less than 50 kb, ii) scanned the signature of the candidate in JPEG (.jpeg) format of less than 20 kb.If candidate belongs to BC/SC/ST category must attach scanned copy of Community Certificate issued by MRO.Candidates belonging to PWD category must attach a certificate issued by competent authority.
- In order to avoid last minute rush, the candidates are advised to apply early enough. SET office will not be responsible for network problems or any other problem of this nature in submission of Online Application during last days.
TSSET 2019 Fees Structure
Mode of Payment
TS-SET- 2019 Applications should be submitted through online mode only. The Registration fee for online submission and late fee, if applicable must be paid through payment gateway (Credit card/Debit card/ Net Banking).
Eligibility Criteria for TSSET 2019
- Only those candidates who have completed or are pursuing the final year of PG degree in related subjects are eligible to appear Telangana SET. Others need not apply.
- Candidates who have secured at least 55% marks (without rounding off) in Master’s Degree OR equivalent examination from universities/institutions recognized by UGC are eligible for SET. The Backward Classes (BC) / Scheduled Castes (SC) / Scheduled Tribes (ST) / Physically Challenged (PH/VH) category candidates who have secured at least 50% marks (without rounding off) in Master’s degree or equivalent examination are eligible to appear the SET.
- Candidates who have appeared (OR) will be appearing at the qualifying Master’s Degree examination and whose result is still awaited (or) candidates whose examinations have been delayed may also apply for this test. However, such candidates will be admitted provisionally and shall be considered eligible for award of Lectureship eligibility only after they have passed their Master’s Degree examination (or) equivalent with atleast 55% marks (50% in case of BC/SC/ST/PH/VH candidates). Such candidates must obtain their P.G degree mark sheet within one year from the date of SET with the required percentage of marks, failing which they will be treated as disqualified.
- Ph.D. degree holders whose Master’s level examination had been completed on or before 19th September 1991 (irrespective of date of declaration of result) shall be eligible for relaxation of 5% of marks from 55% to 50% to appear in the SET Examination.
- Candidates have to appear for SET in the subject of their Post-Graduation only. In case the subject of a candidate is not included in the list of SET subjects, the candidate may appear in UGC-NET / UGC-CSIR NET which is held twice a year.
- The candidates who qualify in the test are eligible to apply for the post of Asst. Professors / Lecturers in various universities and degree colleges of higher education in Telangana. They will be given eligibility-certificate and the validity period of certificate is forever.
- Candidates other than general category are required to mention of their social status (BC/SC/ST/VH) in the online application form. The candidates in their own interest must satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the test. In case their ineligibility is detected by the Agency at any stage, their candidature will be cancelled and they shall be liable for legal action.
- Candidates may note that the verification of eligibility conditions with reference to the documents (PG qualification certificates, caste certificates and certificates related to PH/VH) as may be called for will be taken up only after the candidate has qualified in the test. If in the event of the candidate being found ineligible at any stage for the award due to any reason, the award may be withdrawn by SET agency.
- Candidates should note that their candidature is provisional. The mere fact that an admission card has been issued to a candidate will not imply that the university has finally accepted his/her candidature. Candidates may note that their candidature will be deemed final upon verification of eligibility conditions.
- The candidates will not be given any mark sheet from the SET office whether they have qualified or not qualified. No revaluations of papers are allowed for SET Examination. The SET agency will issue certificates to the qualified candidates only after careful verification of the concerned certificates of the candidate.
- The same photograph of the candidate which is printed on the hall ticket will also be printed on the certificate to be issued by the Office of the TS-SET.
- Candidate who became eligible in earlier APSET-2012, 2013 and SET-TS&AP-2014 are not eligible to apply again in the same subject. If any candidate found to be eligible in Previous SET tests and reappearing for the current TS-SET their candidature will be cancelled and the previous eligibility is withdrawn through de-notification.
Exemption (Eligibility for Lectureship)
TS-SET shall remain the minimum eligibility condition for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professors in universities/ colleges/institutions. However, the candidates, who have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in universities/ colleges/ institutions.
For SET Candidates: The candidates who have cleared the State Eligibility Test (SET) accredited by UGC for eligibility for Lectureship held prior to 1st June 2002, are exempted from appearing in NET, being eligible to apply for Lectureship anywhere in India. For SET held from 1st June 2002 onwards, the qualified candidates are eligible to apply for the post of Lecturer only in the universities/ colleges belonging to the state from where they have cleared their TS-SET.
Telangana SET 2019 Important Links
|TSSET 2019 Official Advertisement||Click Here|
|TSSET 2019 Application Form||Click Here|
|TSSET 2019 Hall Ticket||Click Here|
|TSSET 2019 Answer Key||Click Here|
|TSSET 2019 Result||Click Here|
|TSSET 2019 Syllabus||Click Here|
TSSET Exam Pattern 2019
The TS-SET will be conducted in objective mode. The test will consist of three papers. All the three papers will consist of multiple choice questions and will be held on the day of examination in two separate sessions as under:
Paper-I: General paper on Teaching and Research Aptitude:
This paper shall be of general nature intended to assess the teaching/research aptitude of the candidate. It will be primarily designed to test reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness of the candidate. There will be sixty (60) multiple-choice questions of two marks each of out of which the candidate will be required to answer any fifty (50). In the event of the candidate attempting more than fifty questions, the first fifty questions attempted by the candidate will be evaluated.
Paper-II: Subject Paper:
This paper consists of multiple- choice questions based on the subject selected by the candidates .The paper will consists of fifty (50) multiple choice questions. The candidates will have to answer all the questions. The candidates will have to mark their response for each question on the computer coded optical mark reader (OMR) answer sheet provided along with the test booklet
Paper-III: Subject Paper(indepth questions):
This paper consists of multiple choice questions based on the syllabus of the subject selected by the candidates. The paper will consist of seventy-five (75) multiple-choice questions. The candidates will be required to answer all the questions and have to mark their response for each question on the computer coded optical mark reader(OMR)answer sheet provided along with the test booklet.
Paper-III of all the subjects covers all the specializations of that subject in which SET is conducted. For example Paper-III of Chemical Sciences covers all specializations such as Analytical Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Physical Chemistry, Marine Chemistry, Medicinal Chemistry, Applied Chemistry, Nuclear Chemistry, & Bio-inorganic Chemistry.
Similarly, Paper-III of Earth Sciences covers such as Geology, Applied Geology, MS Geology, Geophysics, Meteorology, Marine Geology, Petroleum Geology, Geo-Informatics, Applied Geochemistry & Oceanography.
Paper-III of Life Sciences covers all specializations such as Botany, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Genetics, Microbiology, Zoology, Fishery Science, Animal Biology & Marine Biology.
Paper-III of Mathematical Sciences covers all specializations such as Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, Statistics & Applied Statistics.
Paper-III of Physical Sciences covers all specializations such as Atomic & Molecular Physics, Classical Dynamics, Condensed Matter Physics, Electromagnetics, Experimental Design, Electronics, Nuclear Physics, Space Physics, Particle Physics, Quantum Physics & Thermodynamics
*A candidate who does not appear for Paper-I and Paper-II will not be permitted for Paper-III.
*There will be No negative Marking.
TS-SET 2019 Syllabus & Question Papers
As per the UGC guidelines the CSIR/UGC-NET syllabus has been adopted for the conduct of TS-SET for all the 29 subjects for which accreditation is given by UGC
Question paper for TSSET Paper-I is common for all subjects in which SET is conducted and it will be bilingual (English and Telugu).TSSET Paper-II and TSSET Paper-III of certain subjects will also be bi-lingual and details are furnished above. The syllabus for TSSET Paper-I, Paper-II and Paper-III will not be sent to the candidates by the university. The candidates may be download the syllabus of their subjects from HERE.