MLSU Time Table 2021 B.Com, BA, B.Sc, B.Ed, MA, M.Com in PDF
MLSU Time Table 2021 B.Com, BA, B.Sc, B.Ed, MA, M.Com. Check date Time Table 2021, MLSU Date Sheet 2021. MLSU Result 2021. Check BA 1st Year Exam Time Table 2021. Recently Mohanlal Sukhadia University, Udaipur Issued BA Part 1, BA Part 2, BA Part 3 Time Table For 2021 Exams, You can also Check B.Com Part 1, B.Com Part 2, B.Com Part 3 Time Table 2021 From the Below Links.
Mohanlal Sukhadia University releases the MLSU Date Sheet online at official website. Students can check MLSU Exam Time Table on this page. Students can check the MLSU Time Table to know the exam date, day, time, subject code, subject/project name and important notes. Students are advised to check the exam date and time for their subject, if fails the university shall not hold the responsibility. Check the page for MLSU Time Table 2021 and notification or updates made.
MLSU Time Table 2021
MLSU Time table for 2021 exams is available now. MLSU UG and PG Time Table are Available Now, after declaration of UG and PG Exam result, we will provide you MLSU Time Table 2021 B.Com, BA, B.Sc, B.Ed, MA, M.Com. Keep a visit to our site for more updates and check MLSU 2021 Exam timetable from the below links…
MLSU Time Table (Latest Updated)
|18 January, 2021||Time Table 2020-2021(Revised) B.Sc. III Year (Maths Group) (Offline Classes)|
|18 January, 2021||Time Table 2020-2021(Revised) B.Sc. III Year (Bio Group) (Offline Classes)|
|16 January, 2021||Time Table Offline Classes Mathematics 2020-21|
|08 January, 2021||LLM II Semester Pcode 42901 Exam Date Changed|
|19 December, 2020||TIME TABLE OF M.T.M IV SEMESTER EXAMINATION -2020|
|19 December, 2020||TIME TABLE OF LLM II SEMESTER EXAMINATION -2020|
|19 December, 2020||TIME TABLE OF LLM FINAL YEAR EXAMINATION -2020(FOR REGULAR , EX-STUDENT STUDENTS )|
|19 December, 2020||TIME TABLE OF BA LLB VIII SEMESTER EXAMINATION -2020|
|19 December, 2020||TIME TABLE OF BA LLB VI SEMESTER EXAMINATION-2020|
|19 December, 2020||TIME TABLE OF BA LLB II SEMESTER EXAMINATION -2020|
Students who are eligible to appear for the university semester / annual are advised to follow the instructions mentioned by COE regaridng the exam. Below are few instructions mentioned.
- Students have to report to the exam centre 15 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
- Admit Card and college identity card is required on the day of the exam.
- Mobile phone, programmable calculator, paper, book are prohibited inside the exam hall.
- There is no guarantee regarding the order of question papers.
- If students have any complaint regarding the question paper, they can communicate to the university through the superintendent. The complaint should be communicated within a week of the exam.
- In case, any holiday is declared on the day of the exam, the university has the right to postpone the exam to a later date.