TSSET Hall Ticket 2019: Telangana SET hall ticket 2019 is available via online mode only. Telangana State Eligibility Test 2019 Hall Ticket is available at TSSET official website telanganaset.org. As per official notification candidates can download TSSET Hall ticket 2019 from 20th May 2019 and onwards. TSSET Exam is held on 11th June 2019 so please download TSSET Hall ticket before exam date. All Candidates are required to download their Hall ticket from the official website of TSSET. Check more details from below….
|Download of TSSET Hall Tickets||20 May 2019|
|Date of Examination||11 Jun 2019|
Telangana State – State Eligibility Test (TS-SET-2019) for the year 2019 will be conducted by Osmania University, Hyderabad in accordance with G.O. Ms. No. 16 Dt. 09-06-2016 for recruitment and promotions of Lecturers/Assistant Professors in Degree Colleges/Universities as per the University Grants Commission Regulations. Eligible Candidates who wish to apply for TS-SET-2019 may submit their applications through online mode. The registration fee of Rs.1000/- (for General Category), Rs. 800/- (for BC Category) and Rs. 500/- (for SC/ST/PWD Category) towards application registration and processing is to be paid through payment gateway (Credit card/Debit card/Net banking). The detailed information is available on the website www.telanganaset.org
TSSET Hall Ticket 2019
TSSET Hall Ticket will be available via online mode only to all candidates from 20th May 2019 onwards. Candidates require to visit on below hall ticket link and click the link “Download Examination Hall Ticket”. Then Provide Unique Registration Number (URN) and print the Examination Hall Ticket. The direct link to download the hall ticket will also be provided here as per official announcement.
TSSET Hall Ticket Download Link – Available from 20th May 2019
About Examination Hall Ticket:
- Examination Hall Ticket will be provided online to all candidates from 20th May 2019 onwards. Candidates have to click the link “Download Examination Hall Ticket”. Provide Unique Registration Number (URN) and print the Examination Hall Ticket
- Candidates have to download and get a printout of the Examination Hall Ticket. It will not be sent to the candidates by post.
- Candidate must carry the Examination Hall Ticket and also one additional photo identity such as Aadhar Card, Driving License, Voter ID, College/University Identity Card, PAN Card, etc, to the examination center on the day of the examination.
- If your Examination Hall Ticket does not display the image of your photograph, you have to paste the photo at the appropriate place and get it attested from a competent authority.
- The candidate is not allowed in to the examination hall without the Examination Hall Ticket.
- Please confirm that your Name, Subject, Centre, etc, shown in the Examination Hall Ticket are correct. If there is any error in the Examination Hall Ticket please contact SET office immediately and submit a written application. Otherwise SET Office will not be responsible for making necessary corrections and will not be responsible for providing benefits or for loss arising out of these to the candidates.
The Member Secretary,
Office ofthe TS-SET,
PGRR Center for Distance Education,
Osmania University Campus,
Phone No: 040-27097733
Telangana SET 2019 Important Links
|TSSET 2019 Official Advertisement||Click Here|
|TSSET 2019 Official Notification||Click Here|
|TSSET 2019 Admit Card||Click Here|
|TSSET 2019 Answer Key||Click Here|
|TSSET 2019 Result||Click Here|
|TSSET 2019 Syllabus||Click Here|
Important Dates for TSSET Exam 2019
|Commencement of Submission of Online Applications||22-02-2019|
|Last date for Submission of Online Applications without Late Fee (Only Registration)||27-03-2019|
|With late fee of Rs. 1500/- + Registration Fee||10-04-2019|
|With late fee of Rs. 2000/- + Registration Fee||20-04-2019|
|With late fee of Rs. 3000/- + Registration Fee
(For Hyderabad centre only)
|Download of Hall Tickets||20-05-2019|
|Date of Examination||11-06-201|