TSSET Application Form 2019, Apply Online for Telangana SET 2019
TSSET Application Form 2019: TSSET online application for 2019 exams are started from 22nd February 2019 and Last Date for TSSET Application Form is 27th March 2019. Telangana State Eligibility Test (TSSET 2019) will be conducted by Osmania University, Hyderabad. Telangana State Eligibility test is conduct for eligibility test to recruit the candidates as per their qualification to Lecturers/Assistant Professors posts in the state of Telangana. In this article you may find complete information for TSSET Online Application Form 2019….
TSSET Application Form 2019 Important Dates
|Commencement of Submission of Online Applications||22-02-2019|
|Last date for Submission of Online Applications without Late Fee (Only Registration)||27-03-2019|
|With late fee of Rs. 1500/- + Registration Fee||10-04-2019|
|With late fee of Rs. 2000/- + Registration Fee||20-04-2019|
|With late fee of Rs. 3000/- + Registration Fee
(For Hyderabad centre only)
|Download of Hall Tickets||20-05-2019|
|Date of Examination||11-06-201|
TSSET Application Form 2019
All the candidate who wish to apply for TS-SET Entrance Exam 2019 are applied online, Candidates can fill their Online Application Form for TSSET 2019 from the official website of TSSET 2019. Before apply for TSSET we request to All the candidate that read the complete instruction before filling the Application Form given here. The direct link to fill the application form is given below.
TSSET Application Form 2019 here – Click here to fill the TSSET 2019 Application Form.
Fees Structure for TSSET 2019
Mode of Payment: TS-SET- 2019 Applications should be submitted through online mode only. The Registration fee for online submission and late fee, if applicable must be paid through payment gateway (Credit card/Debit card/ Net Banking).
How to Apply
- Click on the Register link to register for Telangana State Eligibility Test 2019 or visit on following link – http://online.telanganaset.org/
- Fill in the required information and enter a password of your choice. Please note that this password along with the Application No. generated will be used to login and complete your registration process.
- Candidate Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Email ID and Mobile No. once submitted cannot be changed.
- Your registered Mobile No. may be used to send SMS communication
- The email id and mobile no. that you enter in the registration form will be treated as your primary contact details and all communications will be sent to the same.
- On successful registration, an email will be sent to the registered email id along with the application no. Login to the website using your unique Application No. and password.
- Fill in the remaining details i.e. educational qualification, choice of examination centre etc. and click “Submit”.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature and caste / disability certificate (if any) in jpg/jpeg format only. File size of the Photograph should be between 15kb to 50kb, Signature should be between 5kb to 20kb and that of caste / disability certificate should be between 50kb to 300kb. The online application system will not allow to upload files smaller/larger than the mentioned sizes.
- A summary is displayed along with the total amount payable. Click on the “Make Payment” link, you will be redirected to the payment gateway website.
- Application Fee Payment
- Application form processing fees as stated below is to be paid through online system only by Credit Card/ Debit Card (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets for which the service charges, as per rules, shall be applicable in addition to the application form processing fees.
- No other mode of payment shall be permitted.
- This fee is non-refundable under any circumstances.
For OC Category Candidates : ₹ 1000/- + Payment Gateway Charges For BC Category Candidates : ₹ 800/- + Payment Gateway Charges For SC/ST/PH/VH/HI : ₹ 500/- + Payment Gateway Charges
- On payment of the Application Fee, the same will reflect in your application profile.
- You may take a print of your Application Acknowledgement form generated, for your records and future reference.
Telangana SET 2019 Important Links
|TSSET 2019 Official Advertisement||Click Here|
|TSSET 2019 Official Notification||Click Here|
|TSSET 2019 Admit Card||Click Here|
|TSSET 2019 Answer Key||Click Here|
|TSSET 2019 Result||Click Here|
|TSSET 2019 Syllabus||Click Here|