NEET 2020 Application Form, Procedure, Fees, Last Dates, Documents. NEETApplication 2020. Application form for NEET 2020 by NEET examination authority Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). NEET 2020 is the single medical entrance exam in India. It is compulsory to appear and qualify NEET in order to be determined for admission to MBBS/BDS. All medical and dental colleges in India that are recognized by MCI/DCI, except AIIMS and JIPMER offer admission only on basis of NEETscore.
Must Read – NEET Various Queries and there Answers
NEET 2020 Application Form
BSE has announced NEET 2020 exam date. Application form was expected to be available in last week of January 2020. Now first week of February has also gone however, for some reason, form is not yet available. Now it is expected that NEET 2020 application form will be available in the second week of February 2020. As soon as the form is available, link to apply will be available here.
The detailed application procedure is mentioned below:
- Students can avail the NEET 2020 Application Form via online mode only.
- Visit the official website of NEET.
- Fill all the necessary details like personal, contact, domicile, qualification, etc.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph, signature and index finger impression in the prescribed format.
- Make the fee payment using online and offline mode.
- After the fee payment, take the printout of the confirmation page of the application form and keep it safe for further use.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs. 1400/- (for UR & OBC) and Rs. 750/- (for SC/ST & PH).
- The fee payment can be made via online mode (debit or credit card).
- Payment can also be done through the e-challan of Syndicate, SBI, ICICI Bank or HDFC bank.
candidates can check here the exam dates of NEET 2020 entrance exam:
|Application form release||Expected This Week|
|Last date for filling the application||March 2020|
|Last date to submit the application fee||March 2020|
|Release of admit card||1st week of April 2020|
|Exam date||6th May 2020|
|Result announcement||1st week of June 2020|
|1st Round Counselling starts||12th June to 24th June 2020|
NEET Application Form 2020 – Details you fill in form
- Name as per aadhaar card
- Date of birth as per aadhaar card
- Gender as per aadhaar card
- Mother’s name as given in high school certificate
- Father’s name as given in high school certificate
- Self declaration
- Aadhaar number / aadhaar enrolment no. / registration no. Issued by facilitation centre / passport no. / ration card no./bank account no. / any other valid govt. Id. No.
- District of birth
- Occupation of father’s / guardian’s / mother’s
- Educational qualifications of father’s / guardian’s / mother’s
- Annual income of father’s / guardian’s / mother ’s
- Question paper language
- Are you the only child of your parents
- Year of class xii / equivalent passed / appearing
- Percentage of marks / grade in class x / equivalent and xii / equivalent
- Type of institution of class xii / equivalent
- Belonging to rural / urban area
- State to which the applicant belongs
- Qualifying examination code
- School education board
- Choice of examination centre
Candidates have to provide identity details during registration.
|Indian nationals of all states||Aadhaar Card No., Aadhaar Enrolment No. or Registration No. issued by Facilitation Centre|
|Indian Nationals belonging to Andhra Pradesh, Telangana or Jammu & Kashmir||Aadhaar Card No., Aadhaar Enrolment No., Registration No. issued by Facilitation Centre, Ration Card No., Bank Account No., Passport No. or No. of any Other Identity Card issued by Government.|
|Foreigners / OCI / PIO||Passport number|
Photograph and Signature Specifications
Based on the size and dimension of images required in the application form last year, expected image specifications for NEET 2020 application form are as follows.
- JPG format
- 10kb to 100kb.
- In running handwriting
- JPG format
- 3kb to 20kb.
NEET Application Form Date
Medical students such as yourself must note the start and end dates of application form submission. They are as follows:
|Availability of application form||Feb 2020 (second week)|
|Last date to apply||Mar 2020 (second week)|
|Date of exam||06 May 2020|
The official website of CBSE NEET UG 2020 is cbseneet.nic.in. Application form is to be available on that website only.
NEET 2020 Exam Application Fees Detail
That amount which one candidate has to pay with the application form, in order to apply for the exam, is the NEET 2020 application fee. The expected fee amount is:
- General / OBC candidates: Rs 1400 + GST
- SC / ST: Rs 750 + GST
NEET 2020 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for NEET 2020 examination is mentioned below:
- No. of Question: Total 180 questions will be asked in the exam.
- Exam Mode: Exam will be conducted through offline mode (pen and paper based mode).
- Type of Question: There will be objective type questions (four options with one correct answer).
- Subjects: Questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry & Biology (Zoology & Botany) subjects.
- Exam Duration: The exam duration will be 3 hours.
- Language: Question paper will be asked in 8 languages like English, Hindi, Tamil, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi and Telugu languages.
- Marking Scheme: Four marks will be given for each correct answer (+4 Marks).
- Negative Marking: One mark will be deducted for each wrong answer (-1 Mark).
Procedure for Fill NEET Application Form 2020
- Step 1 – Visit on Official Website of NEET 2020 cbseneet.nic.in.
- Step 2 – After Visit on Above Websites, Please download Latest NEET 2020 admission brochure and read it
- egister by filling in basic details (name, names of parents, category, DOB, Aadhaar number, gender, nationality, email ID, mobile number).
- Enter all details asked in the application form of NEET 2020. This includes personal details, educational details, communication details, test center preferences and other examination preferences details. Also upload photograph and signature in specified dimensions.
- Step 3 – Now Click on “Apply online for NEET 2020” And Register yourself by using your personal details…
- Step 4 – After Successfully Registration, Please fill your another details or upload Your Image and Signature and click on Submit Button
- Step 5 – Now you will require to Pay NEET Exam Form Fees, You may pay this fees by using, Debit card, Credit Card or via NET Banking/
Candidates may remit the fee in the following manner:
- Through any Debit/Credit Card using on-line gateway payment facility or
- Through e-Challan by depositing fee in CBSE’s Bank Account maintained by Syndicate Bank, State Bank of India, ICICI Bank or HDFC Bank directly by downloading the e-Challan Form from the website of www.aipmt.nic.in. (For candidates deciding to pay fee through e-Challan, last date for submission of online application is 21st June, 2020.)
- Net Banking
- e-wallet of Common Service Centre (CSC)
Step 6 – After Paying NEET 2020 Application Form Fees, Please take Print out of Application form for future reference and Also save a local copy in your computer.
List of Documents Required for NEET 2020 Application Form
Candidates must retain the following documents with them as reference for future correspondence.
(a) At least three printouts of the Confirmation Page of online Application.
(b) Proof of fee paid.
(c) At least 5 copies of identical passport size Photograph that was scanned and uploaded on the Online Application.
(d) At least 2 similar post card size photos (same as scanned and uploaded on the online application).
(e) Copy of the system generated Self Declaration in respect of candidates from Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and J&K who have opted for seats under 15% All India Quota .
- NEET Admit Card
- NEET Eligibility Criteria
- NEET Time Table
- NEET Result
- NEET Question Papers
- NEET Answer Key
If you have any query regarding “NEET 2020 Application Form, Procedure, Fees” then please post your query via below comment box…