NEET 2020 – Application Form, Exam Dates, Syllabus, Eligibility, Fees
NEET 2020 – Application Form, Exam Dates, Syllabus, Eligibility, Result, Admit Card, Counseling, Cutoff, Answer Key, Question Papers. AIPMT 2020 – All India Pre Medical/ Pre Dental Entrance Test is a national level entrance exam and it is organised for admission in MBBS/BDS programmes. In this article we provide complete details for NEET 2020 Exam. As per our past analysis this time NEET Exam is Conducted in the month of May 2020 and Application Forms are stated in the month of January 2020. Now check more details for NEET 2020 from below…
Check updates for NEET Application 2020 with Fees and Other Details. Check Latest News Related to NEET Exam 2020. National Eligibility and Entrance Test, Now Medical Entrance is Conducted on all over india basis. NEET Exam is conducted for admission in MBBS and BDS Courses and Supreme Court is Order for conducting NEET Exam. By NEET Exam you may take admission in Medical government colleges, deemed universities, private medical colleges, minority and linguistic minority colleges etc.
Admissions to all seats of MBBS/BDS courses will be done through NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST (UG), 2020. The seats are classified in the following categories:
- All India Quota Seats
- State Government Quota Seats
- State/Management/NRI Quota Seats in Private Medical / Dental Colleges or any Private/ Deemed University
- Central Pool Quota Seats
Please Note – From the year 2016, AIPMT has been replaced by NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test). Learn more about AIPMT 2020.
NEET 2020 – Application Form, Exam Dates, Syllabus, Eligibility, Result
NEET Exam Dates 2020
As per the Indian Medical Council Act-1956 as amended in 2016 and the Dentists Act-1948 as amended in 2016, online applications are invited for NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST (UG) – 2020 (NEET-UG-2020) to be conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses in India in Medical/Dental Colleges run with the approval of Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India except for the institutions established through an Act of Parliament i.e. AIIMS and JIPMER Puducherry.
Important Dates for NEET 2020 Exam
|NEET 2020 Application Form||31.01.2020 (Tuesday) Expected|
|Last date to submit the application form (without late fee)||01.03.2020 (Wednesday)|
|Receipt of confirmation page in CBSE (without late fee)||Available Soon|
|Last date to submit the application form (with late fee)||Available Soon|
|Receipt of confirmation page in CBSE (with late fee)||Available Soon|
|NEET Admit Card Release Date||15.04.2020 (Saturday)|
|Display of OMR Sheet||The date will be intimated on website|
|Display of NEET Answer Key||The date will be intimated on website|
|NEET 2020 Exam Date||7th May, 2020 (Sunday)|
|NEET Result Declaration Date||8th June, 2020 (Thursday)|
|NEET Counselling||After Result Announcement|
NEET 2020 Application Form
NEET 2020 application form will be available through online process only. NEET 2020 application form is not available for offline mode, The form will be provided from the official website of the NEET. The application form of the NEET will be available in the Second weak of December 2020 (tentative). Every candidate have advised to fill all require details in form like – qualification code, Center of Examination, category, medium of exam, gender carefully. There is no changes will be allowed after submitting the application form. There is no need to submit the application form through offline mode. Only one application form will be accepted by the conducting authority.
Before apply for exam form, every candidates make the following preparation:
- Scanned images of the latest Photograph (size of 10 Kb to 100 Kb)
- Signature (size of 3 Kb to 20 Kb)
- Right Hand Index Finger Impression (size of 3 Kb to 20 Kb)
Requirement of Aadhaar Number
- For Indian citizens and ordinary residents of India, Aadhaar Number is a requirement to fill up the online application of NEET-2020 in all States except J&K, Assam and Meghalaya.
- For NRIs, Passport Number is the mandatory requirement for filling up of the online application of NEET-2020.
- For Foreign Nationals, Overseas Citizen of India (OCI’s), Persons of Indian Origin (PIO’s), Passport Number is the mandatory requirement for filling up of the online application of NEET-2020.
- At the time of filling application form of NEET– 2020, the candidates will have to enter their AADHAAR number, name, date of birth & gender and hereby give their consent to CBSE to validate the information provided by them with the UIDAI’s database. In case, these particulars do not match, the candidate will not be able to fill the application form of NEET- 2020. Therefore, the candidates are advised to ensure that their AADHAAR card has correct details of their name, date of birth & gender as per school records. If there is some mismatch in these details, the candidates should immediately get it corrected in AADHAAR data or school records, as the case may be.
- Regarding requirement of AADHAAR a separate PUBLIC NOTICE is being published and also hosted on website. Candidates may follow the instructions given therein.
NEET 2020 Application Fee
After fill all details in application form you will require to pay fees by using following ways: you may make payment by Credit Card or Debit Card, Remittance through e-Challan by depositing in CBSE Account with Syndicate Bank, State Bank of India, ICICI Bank or HDFC Bank, Net Banking and E-wallet of the Common Services Centre.
|Category||NEET Application Form Fee 2020|
|Gen and OBC Candidates||Rs. 1400/- (without late fee)|
|Rs. 2800/- (with late fee)|
|SC/ST/PH Candidates||Rs. 750/- (without late fee)|
|Rs. 2150/- (with late fee)|
NEET 2020 Exam Timing
|Entry in the Examination Hall||7.30 AM|
|Checking of Admit Cards by the invigilator||9.30 AM to 9.45 AM|
|Distribution of Test Booklet||9.45 AM|
|Seal of the Test Booklet to be broken/ opened to take out the Answer Sheet||9.55 AM|
|Latest Entry in the Examination Hall||9.30 AM|
|Test Commences||10.00 AM|
|Test Concludes||01.00 PM|
|Declaration of Results||By 8th June, 2020|
Material to be brought on the day of examination : Admit Card, Passport size Photograph and Post Card Size Photograph affixed on proforma.
Rough Work : All rough work is to be done in the Test Booklet only. The candidate will not do any rough work or put stray mark on the machine gradable Answer Sheet.
Use of Blue/Black Ball Point Pen only : Pen will be provided at the centre for writing of particulars on the Test Booklet and responses on the Answer Sheet
NEET 2020 Eligibility Criteria & Qualification
Any Candidate who fulfill following criteria are eligible for NEET 2020 Exams. The NEET eligibility includes age criteria and educational qualification that is given here
- Candidates must be an Indian citizen. (Indian Nationals, Non Resident Indians (NRI’s), Overseas Citizen of India (OCI’s), Persons of Indian Origin (PIO’s) & Foreign Nationals are eligible for appearing in the NEET 2020 Exam
- The candidate must have completed age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31st December, 2020 i.e. the year of his/her admission to the 1st year M.B.B.S./B.D.S. Course
- The candidate must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Bio-technology at the qualifying examination. In respect of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribes or Other Backward Classes, the marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology taken together in qualifying examination be 40% instead of 50% for General candidates. Further, for persons for locomotor disability of lower limbs, the minimum of 45% marks for General-PH and 40% marks for SC-PH/ST-PH/OBC-PH are required. Those who are appearing in Class XII examination in 2020 can also appear for the entrance test provisionally subject to their fulfilling the conditions later.
- The upper age limit for the candidates who belong to Gen (UR) category is 25 years as on 31st December of the year of the examination. There is 5 years relaxation for the Scheduled Castes (SC) / Scheduled Tribes (ST) /Other Backward Classes (OBC) category.
|For Candidates of Unreserved Category (UR)||born on or between 08.05.1992 and 01.01.2001|
|For Candidates of SC/ST/OBC Category||born on or between 08.05.1987 and 01.01.2001|
- Overseas citizens of India (OCI) candidates can also apply for the NEET
- The number of attempts which a candidate can avail at NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST (UG) shall be limited to 3 (Three) uniformly for all the candidates
- Appearing/Passed candidates of class 12th or equivalent exam are eligible to appear in the NEET.
- Candidates have to appear or complete their 12th with PCB as a main subjects or any other elective subject with English at a level not less than the core subject for English.
- Candidates have to obtain 50% marks in PCB taken together for General Category, 40% for SC/ST/OBC, 45% marks for Gen-PH and 40% marks for SC-PH/ST-PH/OBC-PH.
- Candidates who can appear or qualify three years’ degree course (BSc) from a recognized University with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology including as practical subjects they can also apply.
How to Apply for NEET 2020
- Step 1 – Candidates can apply ONLY ONLINE.
- Step 2 – Online submission of application may be made by accessing the Board’s website www.cbseneet.nic.in Instructions for submitting online application and payment of fee are available on website.
- Step 3 – Candidates may remit the fee in the following manner:
- Through any Debit/Credit Card
- Net Banking/UPIor
- e-wallets of different service provider
About NEET 2020, National Eligibility and Entrance Test
In this article we provide complete details for NEET 2020 Exams and Complete details for Schedule of All India Pre-Medical Test (AIPMT) like – Exam Date for NEET 2020, Expected Result Date for NEET 2020 Exam. In this article you may find compete details for All India Pre-Medical Test (AIPMT) examination dates or schedule and Result updates. Now Scroll down below n check more details about NEET 2020 Exams…..
In compliance with the directives of the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India, the Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi would be conducting the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test, for the academic session 2020. This entrance test is being conducted for the 15% merit positions in the Medical/Dental Colleges of India as specified in the directives of the Supreme Court and will be governed by the rules and regulations specified for the same by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India from time to time.
NEET Past Year Question Papers and Answer Keys
Check NEET Phase 1 and Phase 2 Answer Key and NEET Both Phase Question Papers are also available, Please Download NEET Question Papers and Answer Keys from following links…
NEET 2020 Result is Declared Click Here to Check NEET Result 2020
- NEET Question Papers, NEET Question Papers Both Phases
- NEET Answer Key 2020 – Available (Download Now)
NEET Counselling 2020, NEET UG Counselling Schedule 2020
NEET Counselling Schedule is available, NEET Counseling Time Table 2020 Is Available, NEET UG Counselling Procedure is available, please check UG NEET Exam Counselling Full Procedure from below article… Please follow below procedure after passing NEET Exam.
NEET 2020 Exam Pattern
|Biology (Botany & Zoology)||90||360|
NEET 2020 Admit Card
The admit card of NEET 2020 is been released by CBSE. The admit card of Round of NEET 2020, scheduled to be conducted in the month of may 2020, will be released download the NEET admit card 2020, candidates will have to enter their exam registration number and date of birth.
Click Here to Download NEET Admit Card 2020
Benefits for NEET 2020 Exam
- NEET Exam is Common Entrance Exam and held on all over india basis so all 9 lakh students will get benefit of this exam
- Not require for other Entrance exams to take admission in different medical collages
- No Need to Pay Different Registration Fees, No Need for Different Study Material, No need for Different Coaching Fees.
NEET Syllabus 2020
The syllabus of the entrance exam consists of Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology). It is based on the class 11th and 12th subjects and chapters. The syllabus of AIPMT will be prepared after analyzing the different states syllabi as well as those prepared by NCERT, CBSE and COBSE.
About NEET 2020 Exam
|Name of Exam||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test|
|Conducted by||CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education)|
NEET Merit list 2020 and NEET Cutoff 2020
Check NEET Merit List 2020 and NEET 2020 Cut off Check Category wise Cutoff by using following link…
|Category||Marks Range||Qualifying Criteria||No. of Candidates|
|UR & PH||474-131||45 Percentile||437|
|OBC & PH||510-118||40 Percentile||597|
|SC & PH||415-118||40 Percentile||143|
|ST & PH||339-118||40 Percentile||36|
- NEET Merit List 2016 and Qualifying Criteria for Admission
- NEET Toppers list 2016, NEET Merit List, Cut off List, Statistics
Cut off Score for Counseling Under all india quota seats 2016
- NEET-2020, NEET 2 Eligibility, Exam Dates, Pattern, Cutoff
- NEET Result 2020, CBSE NEET Result 2020
- NEET-2020 Admit Card, CBSE NEET Hall Ticket 2020
- NEET-2020 Time Table, CBSE NEET Date Sheet 2020
- NEET Question Papers, NEET-2020 Question Papers
- NEET -2020 Asnswer Key Available (Download Now)
- NEET-2020 Application Form, Procedure, Fees
- NEET-2020 Eligibility Criteria