VMOU 2019 Application Form is expected to be available from fourth week of January 2019. Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University offered many UG and PG courses. The admission to the MBA and B.Ed courses will be offered to the Students through VMOU entrance exam. It is conducted in two sessions. The application form will be available in online as well as offline mode. So, the Students have the option to apply either online or offline. Get more information regarding VMOU 2019 application form 2019 in this article.
VMOU 2019 Application Form
Given below are the few important points regarding the VMOU application form.
- Aadhar card of the Student is mandatory to apply for VMOU application form 2019.
- The application form for the year 2019 is expected to be released during the fourth week of January 2019 and will continue till the third week of April 2019.
- The offline application form can get from the regional Centers of the VMOU by paying the application fee.
- If the Student prefers the online method to apply then they have to upload scanned images of recent passport size photograph, signature, Date of birth certificate & eligibility certificate in the prescribed format.
- The Students should clearly provide details regarding their choice of course / stream in the application form.
- Incomplete application forms will be summarily rejected by the authorities.
- The Students are advised to keep multiple copies of the filled application forms for future reference.
VMOU Application Fee:
- The application fee for VMOU application form is expected to be around Rs. 100/-.
- The Students those will submit the application form online can pay the application fee through Net banking, credit/debit card, mobile banking etc.
- The Students those wish to apply through the offline method can opt for bank challan or demand draft.
Given below are the eligibility criteria that a Student has to satisfy to get admission through VMOU 2019 entrance exam. The Students are advised to check the eligibility criteria before applying. There is no age limit to apply.
The Student must have bachelor’s degree form a university recognized by state or central government with at least 50% marks.
The Student must have bachelor’s degree/master’s degree form a university recognized by state or central government with at least 50% marks.
The Student must have passed UG degree in any subject from a recognized board by the state /central government.
VMOU 2019 Application Dates
In the given table are the tentative dates and their respective events of the VMOU 2019.
For B.Ed. & MBA:
|Events||Dates 2019 (Tentative)|
|Beginning of Application Process||4th week of January|
|End date for submitting the form||3rd week of April|
|Last date for submitting B.Ed. form||3rd week of April|
|Last date for submitting M.B.A form||3rd week of June|
|Availability of Admit card||3rd week of May|
|VMOU exam date||2nd week of May|
How to Apply
Given below are the steps through which a Student can apply for the VMOU entrance exam. The Students should follow the steps in the order of which they are mentioned below.
In this step, the Students need to visit the official website and register themselves. They have to provide a valid e-mail address and mobile phone number. After successful registration, the Students will get a confirmation mail of the same at the registered email address.
VMOU Filling Application Form:
The Students then are required to log in using their credentials and then proceed toward filling the application form. They have to enter the data such as Students Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Address, Contact Number, Qualification details, etc. After this they need to upload the scanned copies of the passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
Payment of Application Fees:
In the final step of the application process the Students are required to pay the application fee though their preferential mode. They can use credit/debit card, Net Banking etc. to pay the fee.
Printout of Confirmation Page:
Take the multiple printout of the confirmation page for further reference and keep till the admission procedure.