VMOU Admission 2019, Procedure, Last Date, Fees, Online Form. VMOU 2019 Admission procedure will take place after the declaration of the result. The counselling will be started in the month of July 2019. In counselling round, students have to select the courses of their choice. students also have to pay the counselling fee. The seat allotment procedure will be purely based on the rank secured by the student in entrance exam.
VMOU 2019 Counselling for B.ed Course has been postponed. Vardhman Mahaveer Open University, Kota conduct the VMOU Admission 2019 entrance exam. It is a university level entrance exam, which provides admission into various UG, PG, Diploma, Certificate & other courses. The University offered courses under the stream of Science, Arts, Management, Computer Application, etc. students those want to get admission in the University has to pass the examination for admission in MBA & B.Ed courses. Check here VMOU Admission 2019 including exam dates, application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus, etc.
VMOU Admission 2019
VMOU 2019 Counselling for B.Ed course has been postponed. The new dates will be announced later. Click here to check notice.
VMOU 2019 Result for MBA course has been declared on 30th June 2019. Click here to check result.
VMOU 2019 Answer Key for B.Ed course has been released on 29th May 2019. Click hereto view answer key.
VMOU 2019 Admit Card for MBA course has been released now. Click here to get admit card.
VMOU 2019 application form for MBA exam can be filled till 15th June 2019. Click here to fill the application.
VMOU 2019 Admit Card (Permission Letter) for B.Ed course has been released now. Click here to get admit card.
Procedure for filing VMOU Online Application 2019
- Step 1 – Visit on VMOU Official Website http://www.vmou.ac.in/
- Step 2 – After Visit on official website, scroll down below n click on “Fresh Admissions, Promotee Admissions″
- Step 3 – Now you may reach at official VMOU-Admission Page, in this page please click on “Online Application form for VMOU- 2019” Please read all instructions given on this page before go to next page…
- Step 4 – Now please click on “I Accept and Next” Button. Now Admission Form is Appeared on your computer or mobile screen, Please fill all required fields and submit that form.
- Step 5 – and akso take print out of your VMOU application. this application forms will be required only from successful students at the time of admission, with all supporting documents (originals with one set of Photostat).
In case you have already received the Registration No. on your mobile, please Click Here to complete the Application Form
Important Instructions for VMOU Online Admission
- ई-मित्र KIOSK के जरिये आवेदन करने पर Rs 30/- प्रति फॉर्म देय होगा अधिक जानकारी के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करे |
- ऑनलाइन आवेदन के पश्चात गलत अपलोड किये गए डाटा, फोटो और हस्ताक्षर में सुधार की कोई भी प्रार्थना स्वीकार नहीं की जायेगी |
- अपलोड किये गए फोटो एवं हस्ताक्षर, परीक्षा भवन में लिखित परीक्षा के दौरान मेल नहीं खाने पर परीक्षा से वंचित कर नियमानुसार कार्यवाही की जायेगी |
- प्रवेश होने के बाद विश्वविद्यालय द्वारा 12 अकों (XXXXXX-XXXXXX) का स्कोलर नंबर जारी किया जायेगा | जिसकी सूचना SMS द्वारा भेजी जाएगी |
- SMS द्वारा स्कोलर न. प्राप्त होने के बाद समस्त जानकारी वेबसाइट WWW.VMOU.AC.IN पर उपलब्ध स्टूडेंट वन व्यू (STUDENT ONE VIEW) से प्राप्त कर सकते हैं |
VMOU Exam Dates 2019
Here, we have mentioned the official schedule of VMOU admission dates:
|Application Starts from||25th January 2019|
|Last date of submission||21st April 2019 (Extended)
|B.Ed Application Last date||16th April 2019|
|MBA application last date||15th June 2019|
|Admit Card Availability||17th May 2019 (B.Ed) & 23rd June (MBA)|
|VMOU exam date||20th May 2019 (B.Ed) & 24th June (MBA)|
|Declaration of Result||30th June (MBA)|
|Counselling starts||In the month of July 2019|
There are different eligibility criteria for all courses. students can check the eligibility criteria as per the course opted by them. Here, we have mentioned the eligibility criteria for MBA & MCA courses.
For MBA Course:
- Qualifying Exam: students must hold the bachelor degree/master degree/professional degree in any discipline from recognized university.
- Minimum Marks: student must obtain the 50% marks in the bachelor degree examination.
For BCA Course:
- Qualifying Exam: students have to pass 10+2 or its equivalent examination in any discipline from any recognized board.
- students, those pass the BAP/BCP/BSCP examination from recognized Open University can also apply.
For MCA Course:
- Qualifying Exam: student must pass the bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from a recognized university in any discipline.
- Minimum Marks: student should pass the above degree with second division.