RRB ALP Recruitment Notification 2019 with 26,502 Vacancies – Apply Online: Here is a good news for all! The Most Awaited RRB ALP 2019 Notification is out! The Indian Railways has finally released the official notification announcing the Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) & Technicians Recruitment. In the year 2019, Railways Recruitment Board or RRB will be recruiting to fill 26,502 vacancies for ALP and Technicians. This is a golden chance to grab a well secured job in the Indian Railways. Read further to know all about this Railways ALP Recruitment drive which is the latest sensation of all the recruitment drives this year.
Looking for RRB Group D Recruitment Notification? Go to:
Let’s now take a look at RRB ALP exam notification.
RRB ALP Recruitment – Important Dates
|Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Start Date of Online Applications||3rd February 2019|
|Last Date of Online Applications||05th March 2019|
|Last Date for Payment||05th March 2019|
|Tentative Date of Exam||April/May 2019|
Railways ALP Recruitment – Vacancies
The total no. of vacancies are 26,502.
To know more about RRB ALP Recruitment, click the following link:
Railways ALP Recruitment – Eligibility Criteria
A. Age Limit (as on 01.07.2019)
Minimum Age – 18 years
Maximum Age – 28 years
SC/ST – 5 years
OBC – 3 years
PwD – 10 years
B. Educational Qualification
Assistant Loco Pilot
- You should have Matriculation / SSLC Plus ITI/ Course Completed Act Apprentices or Diploma/ Degree in Engineering. Refer to the detailed CEN published on the websites of RRBs for Trade/Disciplines.
- Matriculation/ SSLC Plus ITI / Course Completed Act Apprentices or 10 + 2 with Physics and Maths or Diploma in Engineering (As Applicable). Refer to the detailed CEN Published on the websites of RRB’s for Trades/Disciplines against each of the posts.
RRB ALP Exam Pattern & Selection Procedure
RRB ALP selection will be based on 4 stages as follows:
- First stage CBT
- Second stage CBT
- Computer Based Aptitude Test (only for ALP)
- Document Verification
To know the detailed & simplified RRB ALP Exam Pattern, click the link below:
How to Apply for Railways ALP Recruitment
- Click the direct link above.
- Select the region you want to apply for.
- Fill all the necessary details.
- Upload the scanned photograph & signature.
- Click ‘Submit’.
- Alternatively, you can go to the Official Website of Railways.
- Go to ‘Recruitment.’
- Follow steps 2 to 4.
Railways ALP Recruitment – Application Fee
General/OBC – Rs 500/-
SC/ST/PWD – Rs 250/-
Railways ALP Recruitment – Salary/Pay Scale
Pay Scale – Rs. 19,900/- (Level 2 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix) plus allowances as admissible.