Railway RRB Group D Recruitment Notification Out – Apply for 62,907 Vacancies: Here is a good news for all! The most awaited RRB Group D 2019 Notification is out! The Indian Railways has finally released the official notification announcing the Railway RRB Group D Recruitment. In the year 2019, Railways Recruitment Board or RRB will be recruiting to fill 62,907 vacancies for Group D. This is a golden chance to grab a well secured job in the Indian Railways. Read further to know all about this RRC Recruitment drive for Group D which is the latest sensation of all the recruitment drives this year.
Let’s now take a look at RRB Group D exam notification.
Railway RRB Group D Recruitment – Important Dates
|Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Start Date of Online Applications||10th February 2019 at 10 AM|
|Last Date of Online Applications||12th March 2019|
|Last Date for Payment||12th March 2019|
|Tentative Date of Exam||April/May 2019|
Railway RRB Group D Recruitment – Vacancies
The total no. of vacancies are 62,907.
Railway RRB Group D Recruitment – Eligibility Criteria
A. Age Limit (as on 01.07.2019)
Minimum Age – 18 years
Maximum Age – 31 years
SC/ST – 5 years
OBC – 3 years
PwD – 10 years
B. Educational Qualification
- You should be 10th Pass or ITI from Institution recognised by NCVT / SCVT or equivalent or National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT.
- You should be 10th Pass plus National Apprenticeship (NAC) granted by NCVT or 10th Pass plus ITI from Institution recognised by NCVT / SCVT.
C. Medical Standards
- You need to have a Distance vision of 6/9, 6/12, 6/18 according to the post you are applying for.
- You need to be generally fit in all physical aspects in order to carry out your duties efficiently.
Indian Railways has also released a recruitment drive for ALP & Technicians with 26,502 vacancies. To know more about RRB ALP Recruitment, click the link below:
RRB Exam Pattern & Selection Procedure
The RRC Group D selection will be based on 3 stages as follows:
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Document Verification
To know the detailed RRC Group D exam pattern & syllabus, click the link below:
How to Apply for Railway RRB Group D Recruitment
Follow the below-mentioned steps once the direct link to apply gets activated.
- Click the direct link above.
- Select the RRB or region you want to apply for.
- Confirm that you have read the CEN 02/2019 carefully & you eligible for the application of RRC Group D.
- Proceed to fill the Registration form, followed by the application form.
- Fill all the necessary details.
- Upload the scanned photograph & signature.
- Click ‘Submit’.
- Alternatively, you can go to the Official Website of Railways.
- Go to ‘Recruitment.’
- Follow steps 2 to 4.
Railway RRB Group D Recruitment – Application Fee
General/OBC – Rs 500/-
SC/ST/PWD/Female – Rs 250/-
Railway RRB Group D Recruitment – Salary/Pay Scale
Pay Scale – Rs. 18,000/- (Level 1 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix) plus allowances as admissible.
To know more about Railway RRB Group D Salary, Pay Scale, Perks & Career click the link below