Odisha CHSE Result 2020, Odisha 12th Result 2020 @orissaresults.nic.in
Odisha CHSE Result 2020, Odissa 12th Result 2020 will be announced by Council of Higher Education, Odisha. It will be avaialble on the official website i.e., orissaresults.nic.in. Odisha Class 12 Exam will be conducted in the month of March 2020. The candidates can able to check their result by submitting the Roll Number and Registration Number. The result will announce for all the students who will appear in the Board examinations. Candidates, who will appear for the exam, can check their result directly from this page.
Odisha CHSE Result 2020, Odisha 12th Result 2020
Class XII students who will appear in the board exams in the months of March and April will able to check their result on the official website. Please note that the online result page cannot be used as a mark-sheet in itself. Make sure you get the original mark-sheet and certificate from your school.
|Commencement of Examination||01st week of Mar 2020|
|Last date of examination||04th week of Mar 2020|
|Declaration of result||01st week of Jun 2020|
Odisha CHSE Result Analysis
|Year||Appeared||Passed||Pass Percentage (%)||Boys (%)||Girls (%)|
In the year 2015, total 3, 98,843 students were sitting in the examination out of which 3, 69,448 students qualified the exam. As compared to 2015, in 2016, the number of students appeared in the exam were 4, 96,735 along which 4, 69,513 students passed the examination. The passing percentage was 94.52% in 2016.
Steps to Check Orissa CHSE 12th Result 2020
- Step 1 : Visit on Orissa Board official Website http://bseodisha.nic.in/
- Step 2 : After Visiting on above page Please Click on “Results Image”
- Step 3 : Now Please Select Your Class like CHSE Annual Result to See Results and Click on that link
- Step 4 : Now you can reach Official Result Page
- Step 5 : Now enterALL require details Like Your Roll No or Your Name and click on “Submit Button”
- Step 6 : Now Your Result is appeared on your screen, please take print out of your result card or save in your local computer for future reference…