Odisha hsc result 2020, Orissa HSC 10th Result 2020, Odisha Result 2020
Odisha HSC Result 2020 has been released. So, all the students who were eagerly waiting for their results can now check their result through the link given below. 70.70% of students have passed the class 10th examinations. Board of Secondary Education (BSE), Odisha has declared the result officially on its website- bseodisha.nic.in and orissaresults.nic.in. The board releases the result at the login. To check the result students need to enter their roll number and the date of birth. To know more about your upcoming result then scroll down your page and attain more information.
Odisha hsc result 2020, Orissa HSC 10th Result 2020
This year total 5,87,720 students have appeared for the examinations. However, there is a decrease of 18000 in the number of students. Odisha HSC (class 10) Result 2020 consists of the marks of the students as well as the final status of the result. Last year, Odisha HSC result 2020 declared on May 07. Now, here through this article, here we have discussed the procedure to check the result online, important dates, statistical data, and many more. Let’s first have a look at the table provided below.
|Odisha 2020||Important Dates|
|Date of Exam||22 Feb- 08 Mar 2020|
|Result Declaration||21 May 2020|
Odisha HSC Result Analysis
|Year||Appeared||Passed||Pass Percentage (%)|
In the year 2014, total 6,01,882 students were appeared in the exam out which 4, 57,610 students clear the examination. In 2015, total 5, 49,374 students sit in the examination along which only 4, 53,563 students pass the examination. As compared to the earlier year, in 2016, the number of candidates sits on the exam were 6, 01,389. The passing percentage was 83% in 2016.
Steps to Check Orissa HSC Result 2020
- Step 1 : Visit on Orissa Board official Website http://bseodisha.nic.in/
- Step 2 : After Visiting on above page Please Click on “Results Image”
- Step 3 : Now Please Select Your Class like HSC Annual Result to See Results and Click on that link
- Step 4 : Now you can reach Official Result Page
- Step 5 : Now enter ALL require details Like Your Roll No or Your Name and click on “Submit Button”
- Step 6 : Now Your Result is appeared on your screen, please take print out of your result card or save in your local computer for future reference…