XLRI has issued XAT Admit Card 2019 on December 27, 2019. The admit card is to be carried on January 07, 2019, in order to enter the exam hall and take the exam. The issuance of admit card is online, at www.xatonline.in, and the link to download it is also provided on this page. The requirements for downloading the XAT 2019 Admit Card are XAT ID and Password. The admit card of XAT is an important document and will be required after the examination as well. The test center mentioned in the admit card is the final one and cannot be changed. Check how to download XAT Admit Card, details mentioned on it, the importance of it, and more information from this page.
XAT Admit Card 2019
students, who successfully completed the application process in time have been issued the XAT 2019 Admit Card. The admit card is only issued electronically and no facility to get it via post of any other medium is provided. The onus lies on the individuals for downloading the admit card and keeping it safe until the end of the admission process. The students can check all the important dates regarding the exam and the admit card issuance from the table below.
|The last date to submit the application form was||30 Nov 2019|
|The application fee can be paid until||15 Nov 2019|
|With late fee, the application form can be submitted from||1 to 15 Dec 2019|
|The issuance of XAT admit card will begin from||27 Dec 2019|
|XAT 2019 will be held on||07 Jan 2019|
XAT 2019 will be held from 10:00 am to 01:35 pm on the exam day. During the exam, the students will have to sign the attendance sheet and the signature should match with that on the XAT Admit Card 2019. Mismatching of the signature will hamper the candidature.
Download Admit Card Here: The students can download the admit card of XAT 2019 from the official website here.
How to Download XAT Admit Card?
The steps to download the admit card of XAT 2019 are very simple. The students just need to do as mentioned below:
- Either go the official website and search the link for downloading the admit card. Or, simply access the link that has been provided on this page. The XAT Admit Card 2019 login will look as shown below:
- Now, the students will have to enter XAT 2019 Registration ID and Password.
- Then, click on the ‘Login’ button to submit the entered details.
- When the login will open, the students will get a PDF format of the hall ticket.
- Download and take a printout of the displayed XAT admit card.
students should note that they need to carry the admit card in a hard copy format only. Print the downloaded admit card on an A4 sheet and carry it in good condition on the exam day.
How to Retrieve Forgotten Password?
If the students have forgotten the XAT ID, then they may get it from the application confirmation page or the auto e-mail send during the registration process. If the student has forgotten the password, then they may get it by clicking on the “Forgot Password” link in the login page. It will lead you to the window below:
To access this window, the students will have to enter XAT ID, Mobile Number, and E-mail ID. Once the details have been furnished, click on the ‘Submit’ button. Then, the students will get the option to regain the password.
Information on XAT 2019 Admit Card
Admit cards contains all the necessary information related to your exam.
- Contact Details of the student
- Exam Code
- Test Centre Code
- Exam Date
- Exam Venue details
- Timings of the exam date
- Duration of the exam
- Break Time. (if applicable)
Purpose of XAT Admit Card 2019
Hall tickets are meant to serve as an authentic support in regard that you have completed all the application formalities and it also serves as a disclaimer from student’s part that he/she fulfills all the eligibility criteria. Using the hall ticket as an authenticated proof, the student’s are permitted to sit in the exam hall. It is mandatory to produce it whenever the invigilator demands. In case of loss or misplacement of the said document, the same can be downloaded again by visiting the institute’s official website and after the necessary information such as XAT Id and password entered, applicant get obtain it again. Last year, a facility of call centre was also made operational for the students on all working days from 9.00 AM to 5.30 PM.
XAT 2019 Exam Centres
The XAT 2019 will be conducted in the same cities as last year. The exam will be conducted in 47 cities of India. The cities are:-
- Centers in India – Agartala, Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Amritsar, Bengaluru, Berhampur, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cochin, Coimbatore, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Goa, Greater Noida, Gurgaon, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Kanpur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nasik, Noida, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Ranchi, Rourkela, Sambalpur, Surat, Tiruchirapalli, Trivandrum, Udaipur, Vadodara, Varanasi, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam.
- Outside India Centers – Dubai and Kathmandu.
XAT Contact Details:
Address: XLRI Xavier School of Management, Circuit House Area (East), Jamshedpur 831001
Phone Number: 0657 665 3203/04/05
Toll Free Number: 1800 419 2929
Fax Number: 0657 665 3200/ 2227814
Website: www.xatonline.net.in / www.xlri.ac.in
If you have any queries regarding XAT 2019 Admit Card, please ask in comments below.