WBSCTE JEXPO and VOCLET Admit Card 2019: WBSCTE will issue the Admit Card to the candidates few days before the entrance examinations. JEXPO and VOCLET 2019 Admit card will be issued to the candidates, who will apply for the various Diploma Polytechnic courses. The admit card will be available on the official website of WBSCTE i.e. webscte.org as per the scheduled dates. Candidates can download their admit card by entering their Form number and Password (received at the time of application) from the official website.
WBSCTE JEXPO and VOCLET Admit Card 2019
WBSCTE JEXPO and VOCLET 2019 Admit Card is an important document, therefore the candidates will have to bring the admit card at the time of the examination. If any candidate will come without the admit card then he/she will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
|Issue of Admit Card||02 Apr 2019|
|Date of JEXPO Examination||29 Apr 2019|
|Date of VOCLET Examination||06 May 2019|
Admit Card: WBSCTE JEXPO and VOCLET 2019 Admit Card will be available at www.webscte.org.
Highlights of the Admit Card
- The admit card can be downloaded through the online mode as per the scheduled dates only.
- The admit card will consist of all the important information regarding the examination.
- Candidates will have to carry the admit card along with a valid photo ID proof at the commencement of the examination.
How to Download the Admit Card
Applied candidates need to follow some steps to download the WBSCTE JEXPO and VOCLET 2019 Admit Card as given below:
Step 1 – Candidates need to visit the official website of WBSCTE i.e. webscte.org and search for the link to the admit card on the homepage.
Step 2 – Next, the candidates need to click on the searched link to download the admit card.
Step 3 – Now, the candidates will have to select the examination, enter the Form number and Password set during the application.
Step 4 – After entering the required details, the candidates will be directed to next page where the admit card will be displayed on the screen.
Step 5 – Candidates need to check all the details mentioned on the admit card.
Information Mentioned on the Admit Card
- Name of the Candidate
- Category of the Candidate
- Gender of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Examination Centre Name and Code
- Examination Centre Address
- Photograph and Signature
- Examination Dates and Timings
- Important Instructions for the Candidates
Step 6 – After verifying all the details, the candidates will have to download the admit card and take a printout for the future reference.
General Instructions for the Candidates
- Candidates need to retain the admit card in a safe and secure place until the end of the recruitment process.
- Candidates must ensure that the photograph pasted on the admit card should match with photo ID proof, as it will be verified at the time of the examination.
- In case, any discrepancy appears in the admit card then the candidates need to bring to the notice of the conducting body.
- Candidates must download and take a printout of the admit card before the last date.
- Candidates must read all the important instructions given in the admit card before the commencement of the examination.
WBSCTE JEXPO Exam Pattern
The next event after the admit card in the admission process will be of Exam Pattern. Candidates need to go through the exam pattern including exam syllabus, question-type, distribution of marks, the number of papers etc. before the examination. This will help the candidates to get a more clear understanding of the examination.