VSAT Hall Ticket 2019 will be available on the official website of the VSAT. students who have submitted their VSAT 2019 Application form on or before the last date of the submission of the application form will be able to download VSAT 2019 Admit card from the official website or from this page.
VSAT Hall Ticket 2019, VSAT Hall Ticket 2019
After the application process, students will be able to download their admit card from the official website soon. Direct link to download VSAT Admit Card is also posted on this page.
Important schedule of VSAT 2019 Admit Card
|VSAT 2019 Admit Card||2nd week of Apr 2019|
|VSAT 2019 Online test dates
Slot 1- 08 to 10:30 AM
Slot 2- 11 AM to 01:30 PM
Slot 3- 02:30 to 05 PM
|15 to 19 Apr 2019|
Admit Card: Admit card will be available on official website www.vignanuniversity.org
Details Regarding VSAT Hall Ticket 2019
- The hall ticket is issued only to those eligible students who have submitted their application forms complete in all respects, on or before the last date as specified.
- The hall ticket will contain name, photograph, signature, address, address of the test center allotted and test date &time.
- Hall tickets will also be dispatched to post/speed post.
- The hall ticket once received should be carefully examined by the student. If any discrepancy is noticed, it should immediately be brought to the notice of the Director-Admissions, Vignan University.(firstname.lastname@example.org) Ph:+91863-2344777 / 78 Toll-free No. 1800-425-2529.
- The hall ticket can be downloaded from the website www.vignanuniversity.org.
- No student will be permitted to take the test without a valid hall ticket. The hall ticket should be produced to the invigilators for verification.
- student must not tamper with the hall ticket or alter any entry made therein after it has been authenticated.
- The hall ticket is not transferable to any other person. Impersonation is a legally punishable offense.
- The hall ticket is an important document. It should be preserved and produced at the time of counseling and admission.
Hall Ticket not received due to application being incomplete
Vignan’s University does not take any responsibility to inform students who have sent an incomplete application. students are advised to check twice before submission that the application form is complete in all respects before posting.
Duplicate Hall Ticket / Admit Card
In case a student fails to get a hall ticket 7 days before the scheduled date for V-SAT 2019, he/she should report the same immediately to the Dean-Admissions and if he/she does not receive the hall ticket before the examination date, he/she would have to meet the University Representative one day before the examination at the test centre with a photocopy of the application form, DD and two attested passport size photographs, identical to the one affixed on the application form. Enquiries pertaining to the hall ticket without mentioning application number will not be entertained under any circumstances.
VSAT Question Paper Pattern 2019
- The question paper will be in English and consists of 4 sections namely Maths or Biology, Physics, Chemistry and English/Aptitude.
- The questions are of multiple choice and objective type. Each question has 4 options. Choose the right option.
- Each correct answer carries one mark
- There is no negative marking.
|Section||Questions and Marks|
|Section I – Mathematics or Biology||30 questions (30 Marks)|
|Section II – Physics||30 questions (30 Marks)|
|Section III – Chemistry||30 questions (30 Marks)|
|Section IV – English/Aptitude||30 questions (30 Marks)|
|Total||120 questions (120 Marks)|
Rules of VSAT 2019 Entrance Exam
- students should report to the respective center 30 minutes prior to the commencement of the test. Live demonstration of online test will be arranged for the students before the commencement of the test.
- students must bring their hall ticket with them.
Note: Use of calculators, log tables, and slide ruler, watches with facilities of calculator, and cellular phones are strictly prohibited for the test. students should not bring any material with them except the Hall Ticket, Pen, H.B. Pencil and Eraser.