Uttarakhand Sanskrit University B.Ed Admit Card 2019 will be issued by the Uttarakhand Sanskrit University.Uttarakhand Sanskrit University B.Ed. Entrance Test 2019 – Uttarakhand Sanskrit University, Haridwar has released notification for eligible for admission into B.Ed. Program for the academic year 2019. Students of Uttarakhand Sanskrit University B.Ed Entrance exam who are looking for the information on the Uttarakhand Sanskrit University B.Ed Hall ticket are hereby informed that according to the official information gained from the university website, it can be concluded that the admit card will be downloaded from the university website. The admit card will be available on the website from May 20, 2019, onwards. Students can get more information about Uttarakhand Sanskrit University B.Ed Admit Card 2019.
Uttarakhand Sanskrit University B.Ed Admit Card 2019
The Students who will complete all the application formalities by the prescribed time will get the admit cards issued. It is to be noted that the admit card must be kept at all times with the Students. In acse admit card has lost by candidate or destoyed, Students can issue duplicate admit card form the university window, by paying Rs. 20/- as a fee.
|Download of Admit cards||20 May 2019 Onwards|
|Entrance exam||27 May 2019|
Admit Card: will be available according to the schedule at official Website: usvv.ac.in
Steps to get the Admit Card
- Visit the official website (link will be given above).
- In the university home page, click on ‘Admission 2019’ tab.
- Now, click on Apply Online’ and then ‘Login’ button.
- Enter your Login ID and Password.
- Click on ‘Login’ button and then select your ‘Course Application’ tab.
- Now, click on ‘View Application Download Admit Card’.
- Select ‘Admit Card’ tab on a new page.
- Click on ‘Please click here to download admit card’ button.
- The admit card will be opened in pdf format.
- Take a printout of it and keep it safe till the admission process.
What to carry in the examination hall?
- Valid id proof
- Uttarakhand Sanskrit University B.Ed 2019 Admit Card
Particulars printed on the admit card
- Pasting the photograph- there shall be space for pasting the photograph
- Name of the candidate
- Mother’s name
- Father’s name
- Part name
- Desired “A” category subject
- Date of birth
- अंकेषु- (in digits)- Example- 01/ 03/1920
- अक्षरेषु- in alphabets)
- Category name- General/ SC/ ST/ OBC
- Mobile Number
- Permanent address
- Temporary address
- Educational qualification
Applicants will be issued admit card in or around 1 week before the exam after the submission of the application form. The hall tickets should be downloading from the university website.