Uttarakhand Nursing Admit Card 2020 will be available for download a week or two before the entrance examination. Only those students will be release admit card, who will submit their online application duly completed in all aspect before the last date. No, student will receive their admit card by post. The students must download their admit card from website, hnbumu.ac.in. It is advised to students to download and take 3-4 print out of the admit card in case if one gets damaged or is lost.
After downloading the Uttarakhand Nursing Admit Card, the students must ensure that the personal details printed on the admit card are correct or not. It is mandatory that the students should bring the hard copy of the admit card at the examination center. Along with the Admit Card, students must also bring a valid photo id proof. Check here complete details regarding Uttarakhand Nursing Admit Card 2020 in the article below.
Uttarakhand Nursing Admit Card 2020
Check here complete schedule for Uttarakhand Nursing Admit Card 2020 as given in the table below:
|Issuance of Admit Card||01st week of Jul 2020|
|Uttarakhand MSc.(N)/BSc.(N)/Post Basic BSc.(N) Entrance Examination 2020 date||02nd week of Jul 2020|
|Uttarakhand Pre ANM and GNM Entrance Examination 2020 date||02nd week of Jul 2020|
Admit Card: Admit Card will be available at www.hnbumu.ac.in.
Steps to download the Uttarakhand Nursing Admit Card 2020
To download the Admit Card for Uttarakhand Nursing Admission 2020 follow the instructions as below:
- Click on the link that will be given on this page to download the Admit Card.
- Enter the details such as Application Number, Date of Birth, Password, etc.
- Submit the details and download the admit card.
- Take a print out of the admit card to bring the same at the examination center,
Information Mentioned on the Admit Card
The following details will be given on the Uttarakhand Nursing Admit Card 2020:
- Name of the Student
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Photograph of the Student
- Course Name
- Exam Date and Timings
- Complete address of the examination center
Documents carry on Examination Center
The students need to bring the following documents, without which they will not be allowed to sit for the test:
- A print out of the Uttarakhand Nursing Admit Card 2020
- Any one of the following valid Photo ID proof:
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Voter’s ID
- ID card from the institution last attended with photograph
- Aadhaar Card
- ID card release by any Gazetted Officer
Where do you need Uttarakhand Nursing Admit Card 2020?
The admit card is required at various stages of the Uttarakhand Nursing Admission 2020, such as:
- At the time of Examination: The students have to download and take a print out of the admit card, which they need to bring to the examination center. The Uttarakhand Nursing Admit Card 2020 is an important verification which the invigilator requires to identify if the same person as registered for the exam is appearing for the test.
- At the time of Counselling; The students should preserve the print out of the Admit card as it shall be required at the later stages of admission such as Counselling. If the student qualifies the entrance exam, he./she is then allowed to appear for the counseling and at the time of counselling the student need to bring the relevant document for verification. In case if the students does not bring any of the required documents, the candidature of such students get cancelled.