URATPG : Admission To Post Graduate Courses in Rajasthan University. uniraj issued notification for PG Admission in rajasthan University by URATPG Test. uniraj pg course admission started from 1st june 2019. For admission to post graduate programmes, the candidates will be required to submit the online Application Form for University of Rajasthan Admission Test for Post Graduate Courses – 2019 (URATPG-2019) for which a separate notification has already been published by the University.
ABOUT UNIVERSITY OF RAJASTHAN ADMISSION TEST FOR POST GRADUATE COURSES (URATPG-2019)
- (i) Admission to all the PG Departments of the University of Rajasthan, Jaipur shall be made on the basis of Entrance Test and Academic Merit of the qualifying Examination. However, admissions in all the PG Programmes being run under the faculty of Law shall be made on the basis of marks scored by the candidates in URATPG – 2019 examination only.
- (ii) Admission to different streams of Faculty of Fine Arts will be given on the basis of marks obtained (70% weightage) in the Test URATPG 2019 + 30% (Marks in qualifying exam) + 30 Marks in the Practical Exam (to be conducted by the Department).
- (iii) The process of admission to PG Departments shall be carried out in the following two steps:
URATPG Time Table 2019, URATPG 2019 Important Dates
Time Schedule of First Phase
|Online Application Form||1st June to 10th June, 2019|
|Last Date of Online Application||10th June, 2019 (No need to deposit hard copy|
|Admit Card Generation||11th June, 2019 (5.00 P.M. Onwards)|
|Dates of Examination||14, 15, 17, 18, 19 and 22nd June, 2019 (Subject-wise time table will be declared on 13th June, 2019)|
|Display of Answer Key on University Website||23rd June, 2019|
|Last date of submission of Grievances (to be submitted in the URATPG-2019 office : P.G. School of Commerce, University of Rajasthan, Jaipur)||25th June, 2019 (till 4.30 P.M.) [Grievance will not be entertained after 25th June, 2019 (4.30 P.M.) in any condition]|
|Display of Revised Answer Key on University Website (if required )||28th June, 2019|
|Result Declaration||30th June, 2019|
Time Schedule of Second Phase :
- Online Application Form : 1st July, 2019
- Last date of Online application : 5th July, 2019
Last date of Submission of Hard copy of the application from in the concerned department/ Centres 6th July, 2019 (4:30 p.m.). Display of Admission list in the concerned departments/centres 9th July, 2019
Fee structure for URATPG 2019
|Option for No. of Subjects||General and Other||SC/ST|
|Opting for one subject||Rs. 700/-||Rs. 550/-|
|Opting for two subjects||Rs. 900/-||Rs. 700/-|
|Opting for three subjects||Rs. 1100/-||Rs. 900/-|
How to Apply for URATPG 2019
- (i) The Candidate is required to go to the University website www.uniraj.ac.in and Register itself.
- (ii) The candidate can apply for appearing in the Entrance Test of the maximum of 3 (three) test subjects in a single form.
- (iii) Requisite fee will be paid online through ICICI Bank payment gateway.
- (iv) After payment of online fee the candidate will be redirected to fill the online application Form on the University website www.uniraj.ac.in.
- (v) The applicants are not required to deposit the hard copy of the online application form. However, they are advised to keep the hard copy of the online application for their own reference.
- (vii) Only the appearance in the University of Rajasthan Entrance Test (URATPG – 2019) will not ensure admission to a programme of study in the University. Each candidate shall ensure that he/she fulfils the Eligibility Criteria and that the particulars furnished in the Admission Form are complete and correct in all the respect. In case, it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility criteria and/or has furnished incorrect information or suppressed any material information, his/her candidature will be cancelled and if already admitted, shall be liable to be forfeited the benefits accrued thereon, from besides rustication from the University.
- (viii) In case the applicant for admission is found to have indulged in ragging in the past or if it is noticed later that he/she has indulged in ragging, admission may be refused or he/she shall be expelled from the educational institution. However, if any incident of ragging comes to the notice of the authority, the concerned student shall be given
- opportunity to explain and if his/her explanation is not found satisfactory, the authority would expel him/her from the Institution.
URATPG Entrance Test Details
- (i) The entrance test shall have 100 objective type questions carrying one (1) mark each for each subject/programme within the notified syllabus (which is available on the website of the University for all under graduate subjects/programme) The duration for each paper shall be 2 hours.
- (ii) Admission to different streams of Department of Visual Arts will be given on the basis of marks obtained in the subject Test URATPG-2019 + 30% (Marks in qualifying exam) + 30 Marks in the Practical Exam (to be conducted by the Department).
- (iii) Centres for Examinations : The Centre for Entrance Test (URATPG-2019) and Roll number will be given on admission card which can be downloaded from the University website on 11th June, 2019 (5:00 p.m. onwards). The candidate will be required to fix a self attested recent photograph and will have to produce valid ID proof in the examination hall.
- (iv) The Time Schedule of Entrance Test will be notified on the University website separately.
- (v) The sample question papers of the past year URATPG examination are available on the University website www.uniraj.ac.in
- (vi) Totally blind candidates must arrange amanuensis on their own and should carry attested copies of the certificate issued in accordance with Statute 17 (A) (ii). Moreover attested copies of Marks Card/Certificate and Photo Identity of amanuensis who should not be qualified more than 10+2, be also submitted to the Superintendent of the Entrance Test Centre.
- (vii) Publication of Answer Key: The University shall publish the Answer Key pertaining to URATPG-2019 on the University website. Candidates having any doubt with reference to Answer Key /Questions in the URATPG-2019 can communicate the same to the Office of the Convener URATPG-2019 upto 25th June, 2019 (till 4.30 p.m.)
- (viii) After completion of entrance test, the candidates can carry Question Booklet with them.
- (ix) The candidates will not be allowed to enter in the Examination Hall after ten minutes of the commencement of the Examination.