UP CPAT Admit Card 2019 will be release once the registration process has been successfully completed. The admit card for the UP CPAT 2019 entrance exam will be release by the University of Lucknow. Students who have successfully registered themselves before the last scheduled date will be eligible for the issuance of the admit card.
The admit card for the entrance exam will be made available in the online mode and students will be able to download the admit card from the official website. Eligible students will have to enter their login id and their password to download their admit cards for the UP CPAT 2019 Exam. You can get complete details about the UP CPAT Admit Card 2019 on this page below.
UP CPAT Admit Card 2019
The admit card for the UP CPAT 2019 exam will not be sent by post. Hence, students who wish to appear in the entrance exam which is conducted annually to grant admission to eligible students in the BUMS, BAMS and BHMS programmes offered by the various government and private colleges of UP need to download their admit card from the official website.Please refer to the table below to get an idea about all the important events and their expected schedules for the exam.
|Issue date of Admit Cards||4th week of September 2019|
|Date of Entrance Examination||1st week of October 2019|
Admit Card: UP CPAT Admit Card 2019 will be available on www.cpatup2019.in
How to Download the UP CPAT Admit Card 2019
Since the admit card will not be sent through the post. It is necessary that the students download their admit cards from the official website of UP CPAT because students who fail to carry their admit cards on the day of their exams will not be allowed to appear in the UP CPAT 2019 entrance exam. Hence, we have listed the stepwise procedure to download the UP CPAT Admit Card 2019. Please refer the steps listed below to download your hall ticket for UP CPAT Admit Card 2019.
- You can either the official website or click on the direct link that will be updated on this website as soon as the admit cards are release online.
- Now you will have to enter your registration id which was assigned to you during the registration process.
- You will also have to enter your password and login to the admit card download portal.
- Click on the submit button once, you have cross-checked all the required details.
- Your admit card will be displayed on the screen. Take a printout of your admit card.
Important Information about the UP CPAT Admit Card 2019
Here are a few very important details that you should keep in mind about the admit card. We have listed them below for your convenience and so that you do not miss on any important information.
- The printout of the admit card should be colored.
- No duplicate admit card will be release to the students.
- The admit cards will not be sent by post.
- It is necessary that you carry your admit card on the day of the exam.
- The admit card is not transferable.
- If you fail to appear in the exam the application fees will not be refunded.
- Test centers once allotted to you will not be changed.
- You will have to appear for the exam in the test center allotted to you.
- Under any circumstance, if the student is allowed to change their test center even then the chief officer of the test center has the right to not permit the student to appear in the exam.