UOK Admission 2019, Apply Online, Last Dates, Fees – UOK Exam Form
UOK Admission 2019. University of Kota Admission Notification 2019-2020. UOK Admission for 2019-20 session is Started from 8th June 2019. Check Complete details for UOK Admission Procedure. Check Procedure for How to Apply online for take admission in University of Kota. Here we are providing complete details for admission procedure of Kota University like – How to Apply online for University of Kota, Admission fees for UOK, Last Dates for apply at Kota University, Cut of dates for take admission in University of Kota, Important dates for admission inUniversity of Kota, List of various courses available in Kota University etc.
Online Applications are invited for admission to the following academic programs being offered by the University at its campus for the academic year 2019-20. Now check more details about “UOK Admission 2019-2020, Apply Online, Last Dates, Fees” from below…..
The University of Kota was established in the year 2003 by the Government of Rajasthan through ‘The University of Kota Act, 2003’ and notified vide State Government Gazzette No. F.2(12)/Vidhi-2/2003 dated7th June 2003. The University came into existence through enactment of Government of Rajasthan vide order No. F.21(2)Edu-4/2003 dated September 9,2003 under the provision of section -4(1) of ‘The University of Kota Act,2003.
UOK Admission 2019-2020
- Step 1 : See Admission Notifications 2019-20
- Step 2 : Read Admission Policy 2019-20
- Step 3 : Read Who Can Apply
- Step 4 : Fill Online Admission Form 2019-20
- Step 5 : Pay Online using Debit/Credit Card or Net-banking
- Step 6 : Print Admission Form, Affidavit & Payment Receipt
|Pay Course Fees Online.|
|Admission Notification 2019-20|
|Courses & Eligibility 2019-20|
|Fee Details 2019-20|
|Admission Policy 2019-20|
|Fee Refund Policy 2019-20|
|Anti Ragging Policy|
|Sample of Filled Admission Form|
Important Dates for UOK Online Admission 2019-2020
|Last date of Filling Application Form for Online Admissions||Sunday 30 / 06 / 2019|
|Display of First Merit Lists of Courses on website for provisional admission||Wednesday 03 / 07 / 2019|
|Fee deposition of Candidates of First Merit Lists for all courses for provisional admission||Saturday 06 / 07 / 2019|
|Commencement of classes||Monday 08 / 07 / 2019|
Note: Candidates who have already filled their admission form, they can edit their application forms and upload their final year mark sheets before the last date i.e. 30 / 06 / 2019.
|B.Pharm. I Semester-2019-20-First Provisional Admission List
Dated: 26 Jun,2019
|B.Sc.(Pass Course) I Semester-Biology Group 2019-20-First Provisional Admission List
Dated: 26 Jun,2019
|B.Sc.(Pass Course) I Semester-Maths Group 2019-20-First Provisional Admission List
Dated: 26 Jun,2019
|B.Sc. (Hons Course) I Semester Physics 2019-20-First Provisional Admission List
Dated: 26 Jun,2019
|Extension of Last Date
Dated: 24 Jun,2019
UOK Exam Form 2020
UOK Exam Form 2020 are Started From 22nd December 2019, Please check Complete details for UOK Exam Form 2020 from following link…..UOK Exam Forms are Started Now, Please Use Below Link to Find all Information Related to UOK Exam Form 2020…
Important Dates & Information:
|Online admission starting date:|
|Online admission closing date:|
|Display of First Merit Lists on website for provisional admission:|
|Fee deposition of Candidates of First Merit Lists for all subjects / courses for provisional admission:|
|Commencement of classes|
|Form can be filled along with 1st & 2nd year mark sheets.|
|Final year/semester mark sheets/marks can be uploaded after declaration of respective results for applicants appear in 2016 examinations.|
How to Apply for UOK Admission 2019-20
- Step 1 – Visit on UOK Official Admission Site https://admission.uok.ac.in/new.php
- Step 2: Course Details/Eligibility/Fee
- Step 3 : General Instructions (How to Fill online Admission Form)
- Step 4: Fill Online Admission Form
- Step 5: Pay Online using Dabit/Credit Card or Netbanking
Admission Procedure in UOK
- Admission Form can be filled after depositing a registration fee of Rs. 500 through notified online payment gateway.
- Read payment instruction carefully. Keep your debit card/credit card/internet banking details ready.
- Before filling the Admission Form, keep following documents with you:
- Scanned photograph less than 100 KB.
- Scanned signature less than 10KB.
- Scanned copies of 10th Mark sheet and board certificate each less than 100 KB.
- Scanned copy of 12th mark sheet less than 100KB.
- Scanned copies of mark sheets of all years of graduation each less than 100KB.
- Scanned copy of caste certificate less than 100KB.
- Scanned copy of physically handicapped (PH) certificate less than 100KB.
- Scanned copies of proof(s) of claiming bonus marks.
- You and your parents/guardians mobile numbers.
- Email ID
- Read information bulletin and select your subject.
- Choose your reservation categories, if you have OBC Category you should have latest OBC Certificate issued not later than six months.
- If you have, keep your Aadhar card number.
- M. B. A. admissions shall be as per CMAT guidelines.
- M. C. A. admissions shall be as per RMCAAT guidelines.
- M.P.Ed. admissions shall be as per M.P.Ed. Centralized Admission Committee, Govt. of Rajasthan.
- Rights to increase and decrease in number of seats are reserved with the University.
- In case of less than 10 students deposit fee for a particular course, all rights reserved with the University to start or drop the course.
If you are facing any issue in filling online admission form or you have payment related issue. Please email us at [email protected]
यदि आपको आवेदन करने मे कोई असुविधा हो रही है या ऑनलाइन भुगतान सम्बन्धी कोई समस्या आ रही है तो ईमेल करें: [email protected]