UKSEE Admit Card 2019: The Admit card of UKSEE 2019 will be released by the Uttarakhand Technical University. The admit card will be available to those students only who have submit the application form and submit the application fee successfully. Each course will have separate admit card depending on the student, for which course he or she has applied.
students will be able to download the UKSEE Admit Card 2019 in the month of May 2019, one week before the entrance examination. It will be available on the official website of the University at uktech.ac.in Eligible students must download the admit card as soon as possible depending upon the availability. The Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination 2019 will be held in the month of May 2019. Important dates are mentioned below. students should note that the dates given in the table below are just for reference purpose, they are just tentative dates made for the convenience of the students. The dates will be updated soon as per the official announcement by the university.
Tentative Dates of UKSEE Admit Card 2019
|Last date to submit the Application Form||4th week of April 2019|
|Download the Admit card||Click Here|
|Date of Entrance examination||3rd week of May 2019|
Steps to Download Admit card of UKSEE 2019
- UKSEE-2019 ADVERTISEMENT
- UKSEE-2019 INFORMATION BROCHURE
- UKSEE-2019 ONLINE APPLICATION
- UKSEE-2019 ADMIT CARD
The admit card will be issued prior to one week of the entrance examination. student will be able to download the admit card from the official website at uktech.ac.in The admit card should be preserved by the student till the admission in the university. Steps to download the admit card are given below:
Step 1– students must visit the official website first at uktech.ac.in and click on the login button
Step 2– Enter the registration ID and password in the given spaces provided for that purpose.
Step 3– After entering the details submit it by clicking on “submit tab”
Step 4– Download the admit card displayed on the window and take a printout of the admit card and retain it till the admissions.
Important instructions related to the admit card of UKSEE 2019 are mentioned below:
- students are advised to keep the admit card safely till the admission in the university.
- students must bring the admit card along with the Identification proof with photographs such as Aadhar card, Pan Card, Driving License, Voter ID card, Passport.
- No student will be allowed to enter the examination hall without the valid admit card and ID proof.
- The name and photograph of the student should match the with that mentioned on the Admit card for the authenticity of the admit card.
- In case the name has been changed due to events like marriage, applicants must bring the required document as a proof on the day of examination such as Marriage certificate/ Legal name change document/ Divorcee Decree.
List of Centers of UKSEE 2019
The entrance examination will be held in various exam centers. The student will get the exam center according to their preference and convenience. However university does not guarantee the exam center to bs same as filled by the student. It will be based on the availability of the center and seat at that time. The list of the centers from which a student can choose is given below:
- New Tehri
The examination will be held either in online mode or offline mode depending upon the choice of the student. If there will be less than 20 students at any center (online) then it will be considered as offline. The details of the online/offline mode of examination will be clearly mentioned on the Admit card of UKSEE 2019