UGC NET Application Form 2020 will be available through online mode. The ugc net online exam form process will commence from first week of March 2020. The National Testing Agency (NTA) will conduct University Grant Commission National Eligibility Test (UGC NET). This exam is conducted for the Assistant Professor or Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) in Indian University & Colleges. Eligible Students can also apply for Assistant Professor in various Institutes & Universities. Students must go through this article for updated details regarding UGC NET 2020 application form.
UGC NET Application Form 2020
Students must check these details regarding UGC NET 2020 application form:
- Students will be able to fill UGC NET 2020 application form through online mode.
- The Registration process will begin from first week of March 2020 (June session).
- The candidate must register valid/ working email ID & mobile number in the application form.
- All communication detail will be send by NTA on Students registered Email ID & mobile number.
- Students will have to provide required personal & educational details in the application form.
- Multiple application form submitted by any candidate will be cancelled.
- Students will have to upload passport size photograph in size between 10 KB to 200 KB.
- Students will have to upload scanned image of signature in size between 4 KB to 30 KB.
- Image & Signature of Students must be in JPG or JPEG format only.
- One time correction facility in application form will be provided through online mode.
- Students will also have to choose the examination center while filling the application form.
- There will be no need to send any hard copy to the authority.
- Students must keep the multiple prints out of application form for further use.
Details required while applying for UGC NET 2020:
Following details will be required while filling UGC NET 2020 application form:
- University certificate/ copy of board for Students’ name, parent’s name, and Date of Birth (D.O.B).
- Aadhar Card
- Any Id proof (Bank A/c number/ passport number/ ration card/other govt. ID)
- Qualifying degree certificate/ last year mark sheet
- Residence address
- 4 choices of cities
- NET subject code
- Subject code at Post Graduation (PG) level
- PG course code
- Category certificate
- PwD certificate
- Valid Email ID & mobile number
- Passport size photographs
- Signature, etc
- UGC NET Application fee will be paid through online & offline both modes.
- The online mode of payment will be through credit card, debit card or net-banking.
- E-Challan of any of the SBI branches will be used for Students who will pay the fee through offline mode.
- The fee for different category will be as:
|SC/ ST/ PwD||Rs. 200/-|
UGC NET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Students must go through following details regarding UGC NET 2020 Eligibility criteria:
- Qualification: Students must qualify Master’s Degree or equivalent examination from any University or Institute recognized by the UGC.
- Degree Holders:D. Degree holders will be also eligible to apply for the examination.
- Percentage: Students will have to score minimum 55% (50% for reserved category) in the qualify examination.
- Relaxation: 5% relaxation in marks will be given for Ph.D. holders.
- Appearing: Students appearing in final semester in Master’s degree will be also eligible.
- Age Limit for Assistant Professor: There will be no age limit for assistant professor.
- Age Limit for JRF: Students must not be more than 30 years as on 1st December 2020.
- Relaxation: 5 years of relaxation in upper age will be provided to OBC-NCL, SC, ST, PWD, and women category. 3 years of relaxation will also be provided to L.L.M. Degree holders.
UGC NET 2020 Application Dates
Students must check this table for details regarding UGC NET 2020 dates:
|Events||Dates 2020 (Tentative)|
|June Session||December Session|
|Application form begins||1st week of March 2020||1st week of September 2020|
|Last date to submit application form||2nd week of April 2020||Last week of September 2020|
|UGC NET exam||1st to 2nd week of July 2020||2n to 3rd week of December 2020|
How to Apply for UGC NET 2020
Students must go through these steps to apply for UGC NET 2020:
- Go to the official link. (Link will be provided above)
- Click on ‘Apply for UGC NET 2020’.
- Read generated instruction & click on ‘Proceed to Apply Online’ link.
- Enter basic details like name, Email ID, Date of Birth (D.O.B), etc to register.
- Now Students will be successfully registered and will get their login credentials on their registered mail id and mobile number.
- Now Students have to fill the application form by providing their address, PIN code and selecting any 4 cities for examination venue & choice of course.
- Upload passport size photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- After uploading select payment mode & submit the fee as per your category.
- Now, confirmation page will get generated.
- Take print out of E-receipt & application form for further use.
The Students must check the given steps to know how to register for UGC NET 2020. Also remember to check the basic details regarding UGC NET 2020 application form to avoid basic mistakes.
If you have any query regarding “UGC NET Online Exam Form January 2019, Procedure, Last Dates” then please post your query via below comment box….