TS POLYCET Hall Ticket 2019 – Download TS POLYCET Admit Card 2019
TS POLYCET Admit Card 2019 will be issued by the State Board of Technical Education and Training. TS Polycet Hall Ticket 2019 can be downloaded after two or three days from the submission of application form. Check here TS Polycet Hall Ticket 2019. It will be issued in the online mode on the official website.
The admit card can be downloaded after the submission of application form to the nearest help line centre. Candidates have to visit the help line centres to get their admit card. In case of any mistake or deficiencies in the admit card, candidates are advised to get revised hall ticket from the help line centre.
TS POLYCET Admit Card 2019
students have to note that printing of Hall tickets immediately may not be possible on the last few days as heavy rush is usual. Hence they are advised to file the application early or they may have to visit the Coordinating cum Help line centre for collecting the Hall Tickets after two or three days.
|Release of Admit Card||2nd week of April 2019|
|Date of Entrance Examination||21 Apr 2019|
Admit Card: TS POLYCET Admit Card 2019 will be available on www.tspolycet.nic.in
Details mentioned on the TS POLYCET Admit Card 2019
The following details will be mentioned on the admit card. Please go through the details mentioned on the admit card once you have obtained your admit card. Contact the officials if any discrepancy is found on the admit card.
- Name of the candidate
- Registration No
- Date of Birth
- Examination Date
- Examination Venue
- Examination Duration
- Reporting Time
How To Obtain Your TS POLYCET Admit Card 2019
You can obtain the TS POLYCET Admit Card 2019 in the following ways.
Obtain Your Admit Card From The Helpline Centre
You can obtain your admit card by visiting the nearest helpline center and get in touch with the operator and handover your duly filled application form to him. He will then enter all the information in the portal as per the details mentioned in your application form. In the end, he will upload your signature and photo and other required documents. Once, all the information is entered the candidate will have to recheck the information and the operator will submit the information. The hall ticket will be generated.
Download Your Admit Card
You can download your admit cards from the official website by following the steps listed below.
- You will have to visit the official website i.e tspolycet.nic.in/
- Go to the official website link. (link is given above)
- Click on ‘Print Hall Ticket’ tab.
- Fill the details like Tenth Exam Hall Ticket Number, DOB and Tenth Passing/Appearing Year.
- Click on ’view & print hall ticket’ and download it.
- The hall ticket will be generated in system screen.
- Take the extra printouts and keep safe till the entrance exam and further admission process.
Things To Keep In Mind
Here are a few things you should keep in mind.
- Check date and time of the exam carefully in the admit card.
- The exam will be offline so do not forget to keep pen along with the admit card.
- Reach the exam centre before one-two hours before the commencement of examination.
- Take the one photo identity proof to enter in the examination centre.
- Candidates are advised to familiarize themselves with the exam centre.
- Do not carry any kind of study material or electronic gadget in the examination hall.