TS ICET Hall Ticket 2019 – TS ICET Admit Card 2019 (How to Download)
TS ICET Hall Ticket 2019 will be available for download online. The Admit Card/ Hall Ticket for TS ICET 2019 shall be issued a week or two before the commencement of exam. Students can download TS ICET Hall Ticket 2019 through the website. The admit card will not be provided through any other mode. The admit card will contain details such as Students name, parents name, exam date & timing, exam centre, etc. It is important that Students should bring the hall ticket for Telangana ICET 2019 to the exam center. Hall ticket will contain the candidate’s personal details and exam related details. Candidates are suggested to verify all details printed on the admit card.. The Kakatiya University is set to held the Telangana ICET 2019 on May 23 & 24, 2019. Check more details regarding the TS ICET Hall Ticket 2019 on the page below.
TS ICET Hall Ticket 2019
TS ICET 2019 hall ticket will be issued to the candidates those who have submitted the application form completely. The authority will issue the admit card from 7th May 2019. Candidates can get the admit card through online mode. TS ICET entrance exam will be held on 23rd & 24th May 2019. However, Students can check the expected schedule for issuance of TS ICET 2019 Hall Ticket 2019 in the table below:
|Issuance of TS ICET 2019 Hall Ticket||07 May 2019|
|TS ICET 2019 exam date||23 & 24 May 2019|
Admit Card: The TS ICET 2019 Hall Ticket/ Admit Card 2019 will be available at, icet.tsche.ac.in.
How to Download the TS ICET 2019 Hall Ticket/ Admit Card?
Students who will successfully register for the exam can download the admit card by simply following the instructions given below:
- Click on the direct link which will be given on this page to download the TS ICET 2019 Admit Card.
- Click the link and you will be redirected to the home page of the official website.
- On the home page, click on the link “Download Hall Ticket”.
- Enter the details like your registration number (generated at the time of filling online application form) and Date of Birth.
- Click on ‘Get Hall Ticket’.
- Your hall ticket (admit card) will appear on the next page of your computer screen.
- Download the admit card.
Details given on the Admit Card
After downloading the TS ICET 2019 Admit Card, the Student should ensure that following details are correct:
- Applicant’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Applicant’s Photograph
- Exam date and timings
- Address of the exam center
What are documents to carry to the exam center?
The applicants have to bring the following documents to the exam center, without which they shall not be allowed to sit for the test:
- TS ICET Hall Ticket 2019
- A valid photo id proof such as Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Driving License, etc.
Test Centers for TS ICET 2019
The exam for TS ICET 2019 shall be held at the following test centers:
- Ranga Reddy