Tripura 10th Time Table 2020, Tripura Board Madhyamik Exam Routine 2020 – The Tripura Board of Secondary Education has released the revised TBSE Madhyamik Time Table 2020. The revised time table is available for the Regular exams (Old and New Syllabus) and for the Madarsa exams (Old and New Syllabus). The candidates will be able to appear for the exams from March 02 to March 20, 2020 (Old Syllabus). For the new syllabus, the exams will be held from March 02 to March 28, 2020. Candidates can download the Tripura Board Madhyamik Exam Routine 2020 online on the official website tbse.in. You can also get the link of TBSE Madhyamik Time Table 2020 from this page also. To know more about the Tripura Board Madhyamik Exam Routine 2020, you can scroll down this page.
Tripura 10th Time Table 2020
The exams will be held in the afternoon session. Some exams will begin from 12:00 noon while some at 1:00 pm and 1:30 pm. To know the important dates for Tripura Board Madhyamik Exam Routine 2020, go through the table given below:
|TBSE Madhyamik Time Table 2020||Important Dates|
|The beginning of the Exams||02 Mar 2020|
|Ending of the Exams||20 Mar 2020 (New Syllabus)
28 Mar 2020 (Old Syllabus)
Tripura Madhyamik Pariksha Exam Routine 2020 (Expected)
Please note this is expected time table we update this time table when official time table is available.
|03 March 2020||12:00 p.m to 3:15 p.m||First Languages|
|07 March 2020||12:00 p.m to 3:15 p.m||Second Languages|
|11 March 2020||12:00 p.m to 3:15 p.m||Mathematics|
|14 March 2020||12:00 p.m to 3:15 p.m||Physical Science|
|17 March 2020||12:00 p.m to 3:15 p.m.||Life Science|
|20 March 2020||12:00 p.m to 3:15 p.m||History|
|23 March 2020||12:00 p.m to 3:15 p.m||Geography|
First Language – Bengali, Hindi, English, kokborok, Mizo
Second Language – English/Bengali
Procedure to Check TBSE 10th TimeTable Routine 2020
- Step 1- Visit to Punjab Board Official Website http://tbse.in/new/welcome.html
- Step 2 – After Visit on official website you may find Latest Updates box…
- Step 3 – In Important Links box Please click on “Programme for Madhyamik Examination 2020”
- Step 4 – Now Your Time table is appeared in your screen.
- Step 5 – After Click on above link Your Download is started, Please take print out of your time table or save in your local computer in PDF Format for Future Reference.
Must Read –