SSC CPO Recruitment 2019 for SI & ASI (Delhi Police, CAPF & CISF)- Apply
SSC CPO Recruitment 2019 for SI & ASI (Delhi Police, CAPF & CISF)- Apply: The Staff Selection Commission has released the SSC CPO Recruitment notification 2019. This year approximately total 1223 vacancies (tentative) are announced by the commission. The online filling up of SSC CPO Application form has started. You can fill the SSC CPO online form for the post of SI (Sub Inspector) in Delhi Police, SI (Sub Inspector) in CAPFs (Central Armed Police Forces), and ASI (Assistant Sub Inspector) in CISF (Central Industrial Security Force). In this article, we are providing you all the details regarding SSC CPO Recruitment 2019. Read further to know the important dates, vacancies, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, selection procedure, how to apply, application fees etc.
SSC CPO Recruitment – Important Dates
|Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Starting Date of Online Application||3rd March 2019|
|Last Date of Online Application||2nd April 2019 (5:00 PM)|
|Online Paper I Exam (Prelims)||4th June 2019 to 10th June 2019|
|Online Paper II Exam (Mains)||1st December 2019|
SSC CPO 2019 Vacancies List
Staff Selection Commission has announced tentatively 1223 vacancies (tentative) for SSC CPO Recruitment 2019. Refer the Official Notification provided below for more details.
SSC CPO Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
A. Age Limit (as on 01.08.2019)
Minimum Age Limit – 20 years
Maximum Age Limit – 25 years
You should be born not before 02nd August 1993 and not later than 01st August 1998)
SC/ST – 5 years
OBC – 3 years
ExSM – 5 years
B. Education Qualification (as on 01.08.2019)
- You should have Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognised University.
- For the post of Sub Inspector in Delhi Police (only) – Male candidates must possess a valid Driving License for LMV (Motor cycle and Car) as on the date fixed for Physical Endurance and Standard Tests. Otherwise, they will not be allowed to undergo Physical Endurance and Standard Tests.
For detailed information regarding age relaxation read the full notification shown at the end of this article.
SSC CPO Exam Pattern & Selection Procedure
The SSC CPO Exam pattern consists of two papers i.e Paper I & Paper II as mentioned below:
SSC CPO Paper I
→ It is a computer based online test of 200 marks in 120 minutes of time duration.
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50||2 hr|
|General Knowledge & General Awareness||50||50|
SSC CPO Paper 2
→ This is an online based examination consisting of 200 marks in 2 hour of time duration. This exam will test your English Language & Comprehension skills.
For detailed exam pattern of paper I & paper II click on the link below:
How to Apply for SSC CPO 2019
The SSC CPO Applications must be submitted in online mode only. You can fill the application form 3rd March 2019 to 2nd April 2019.
- Click on the direct link provided above.
- Click on the “Register” button under new registration & fill the necessary details.
- Upon completion of registration, you will receive a registration number & password. Note it down for future use.
- Now complete the remaining registration process by entering your qualification details, uploading your photo & signature.
- Complete the last step by Making your payment.
- Alternatively, you can also go through the Official SSC Website.
- Click on the apply button at the top bar & click on CAPF.
- Click on “Apply Link” under “RECRUITMENT OF SUB-INSPECTOR IN DELHI POLICE, CAPFs AND ASSISTANT SUB-INSPECTOR IN CISF EXAMINATION, 2019”.
- Enter the necessary details & complete your SSC CPO 2019 Application Form.
SSC CPO Recruitment 2019 – Application Fees
You can pay the fees through SBI Challan/SBI Net banking or through credit/debit cards of any bank.
GEN/OBC – Rs 100/-
SC/ST/Ex- Servicemen/Females – No Fees
SSC CPO Salary Structure & Pay Scale 2019
- Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPF & (Executive) in Delhi Police
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Executive) in CISF