SRMGEET 2019 Admit Card – SRMGEET 2019 will be a common entrance exam for the SRM University and SRM University Haryana for the admission in the M.Tech courses. After the application process, the Admit Cards will be release to all the applied students in the last week of March 2019 after the slot booking. The admit cards will be available through online mode only and the students will have to download the admit cards from the official website www.srmuniv.ac.in. The admit card will be an important document for the examination, therefore, the students will be requested to preserve the admit cards until the end of the admission process.
SRMGEET Admit Card 2019
students can download their Admit Card for SRMGEET for admission into M.Tech courses through the official website. Admit Card is very important document, must bring on the day of exam. The direct link to download the admit card will also be posted here as per official announcement.
|Issue of Admit Cards||4th week of March 2019|
|Beginning of Slot Booking||4th week of March 2019|
|Ending of Slot Booking||1st week of April 2019|
The admit cards will be generated only after the slot booking. SRMGEET 2019 will be held in multiple days so, for that the governing body of the university will provide the option of slot booking to the students. The students will have to book a slot including test date, timing and centre which will suit them the most to write the exam. Therefore, the admit cards will be generated to the students only after the slot booking process will be successfully completed.
Admit Card : Link will be available on the official website of SRM University i.e., www.srmuniv.ac.in
Official website of SRM University is www.srmuniv.ac.in
Steps to Download SRMGEET Admit Card 2019
Applied students will have to follow few steps to download the admit cards and those will be:
- students will have to go to the official website www.srmuniv.ac.in.
- Next, the students will have to book their slots for the exam which will be available on the scheduled dates.
- Once the slot booking will be done, the students can download their admit cards.
- For downloading, the students will have to click on the link of the Admit Card displayed on the screen.
- Next, the students will have to enter the application number and date of birth for login.
- Once the login process will be successfully completed then the students will have to download their admit cards.
- After downloading, the students must save the copy of their respective admit cards.
- Lastly, the students will have to take a print out of the admit cards which will be needed at the time of examination.
*Note – students will have to bring the copy of the admit cards at the examination centre for the verification process. No student will be allowed to enter the examination centre without the admit cards and other important documents.
Information Mention in the SRMGEET 2019 Admit Card
- Admit Card Number
- Name of the student (as mentioned in the application form)
- Gender of the student
- student’s address and contact details (same as in the application form)
- student’s photograph (same as in the application form)
- Test centre details
- Test timings
- General instructions on the admit card.
Few Tips Regarding SRMGEET 2019 Admit Card
- The admit cards will be available through online mode only.
- The students will have to bring the copy of admit cards along with the other required documents.
- The students will have to check the details mentioned above in the admit cards and if there will be any error, the students will be requested to contact the conducting body.
- students will have to make sure that the invigilator will sign their admit cards.
- students will have to retain the admit cards until the end of the admission process.
- student will have to read all the general instructions provided to them on the admit cards before appearing for the final examination.