SRFTI Admit Card 2019 will be release by Satyajit Ray Film & Television Institute. The admit card will contain basic information about the examinee and the examination centre. students who wish to appear for the entrance exam can download their admit card from srfti.ac.in. the students are advised to bring their admit card at the time of examination.
To download the admit card you will be required to enter Registration ID and Password. The admit card is an important verification document and is solely the responsibility of the student to safeguard it. The SRFTI Admit Card will be release to only those students who would have registered for SFTI 2019. Check more information on SRFTI 2019 Admit Card in the article below.
SRFTI Admit Card 2019
The admit card for SRFTI will be available for download on its official admission portal. students will have to bring hard copy of the admit card to appear for the entrance exam. No student will be allowed to sit for the exam without an admit card.
|Release of e-admit cards||Few days before the commencement of examination|
|Written Entrance Test will commence from||Third week of May 2019|
Admit Card : Link will be available on the official website i.e., srfti.ac.in
Official website of SRFTI is srfti.ac.in
How to download SRFTI Admit Card?
Follow the instructions given below to download the admit card:
- Click on the direct link provided in this page to download the admit card
- Click on the course you have applied for.
- In the login screen, enter your login ID and password
- The admit card will appear for your screen
- Download and take print out of the admit card
- You can also go to the official site of SRFTI at srfti.ac.in and follow the same procedure as above
List of Examination Centres
SRFTI Sample Paper
The Satyajit Ray of Film & Television Institute also provides a sample paper on its official website. The sample paper is a tentative question paper,, and can be use for reference purpose only. Through the sample paper students can get an idea of what type of questions will be asked in the examination.
- For SRFTI Sample paper – Click Here
SRFTI Examination Pattern
There will be a written examination of 3 hours duration. The paper for written examination will be divided in two sections of total marks of 100.
- The first section will have 40 marks on mental aptitude
- the second section will be of 60 marks on creative aptitude and specific area aptitude
Answers have to be written in English only.
Note the following important points
- Mobile phone, calculator or any other electronic devices are not allowed inside the examination centre and will be considered as unfair means.
- students are advised to carry pen, pencil(2B), Eraser & Sharpener in the examination hall. For students of specialization in cinematography and Animation Cinema may require colour pencil.
- No student will be allowed to leave the examination hall for any reason whatsoever till one hour the examination.
- The SRFTI is only responsible for issuing the admit card. The admit card has to be preserved by the student till the examination is conducted.
- If there are error in the spelling of your name or any other kind of discrepancy, report the same to the eam authorities immediately.
- No issues regarding admit card will be entertained at the time of examination.
- students have to bring Identity Card such as Driving License, Passport, Aadhar Card or Voter ID card which should have your Photograph, pasted on it and release by Government Bodies/University/College.
- It is advised to students to visit the examination centre a day before the exam. You can get familiar with the routes and be punctual to appear for the exam.