Sanskriti University Mathura Admit Card 2020 – Download From Here
Sanskriti University Mathura Admit Card 2020: Admit Card for Sanskriti University Mathura Engineering Entrance Examination 2020 (SEEE 2020) will be issued on the official website of Sanskriti University. Students who have filled their Application form for Sanskriti University Mathura Engineering Entrance Exam 2020 will receive their SEEE Admit Card 2020 before the examination. Get here Sanskriti University Mathura Admit Card 2020 complete information.
|Admit Card dispatch||May 2020|
|Date of Examination||Jun 2020|
Sanskriti University Mathura Admit Card 2020
The admit card is an important document to bring in the examination hall, without it, the Student will not be allowed to write the examination.
- Student will be not allowed to appear for the Entrance Examination without valid Admit Card. Student should produce the Admit card when demanded by the invigilator in the Examination hall.
- Admit Card will be sent by email. Admit Card will not be sent by post.
- Students shall retain their Admit cards for Admission counseling.
- Students shall be present at the examination center 30 minutes before the commencement of the examination.
- Any malpractice or attempt to commit malpractice in the examination hall or any violation of the rules will lead to disqualification of the Student.
- You should arrive at the examination centre as per reporting time mentioned in the admit card
- Carry a Valid Id proof for Verification
- You should sit in pre allocated seat
- You should maintain silence during and after the admission test
- Make sure you sign the attendance sheet in presence of invigilator.
- You will not be allowed to carry written material inside the examination hall.
- You are not allowed to write anything on the Admit card.
- You are not allowed to carry any electronic device like Mobile phone, calculators, cameras or any music devices.
- You will not be allowed to go out of examination hall till the completion of the entire exam time
- You are not allowed to carry eatable items inside the examination hall, only water bottle is allowed.