Sandip University JEE Admit Card 2020, SU JEE Admit Card 2020: SU JEE 2020 (Entrance cum Scholarship Exam) (Engineering & Pharmacy) Hall ticket 2020. Sandip University (SU) will conduct the Joint Entrance Examination for admission into UG, PG and Diploma courses. To appear for SU JEE-2020 Online Admission test, it’s essential that you possess the E-Hall Ticket. Students note that the E-Hall ticket is a very important document as it has details like E-Hall Ticket number, the course/s applied for, your test center address and confirmed date and time of your SU-JEE-2020 test.
SU JEE 2020 (For Engineering & Pharmacy) is a joint entrance examination conducted by Sandip University, to identify & reward outstanding students who wish to pursue their education in their chosen field. This Entrance Exam is free of cost & scholarship is available for following courses only offered by Sandip University.
Sandip University JEE Admit Card 2020, SU JEE Admit Card 2020
Students who have filled their Application form online as per schedule date are able to download the SU JEE 2020 Admit Card. students can also find the direct link from below once it will be announced officially.
|Admit Card||To be announced|
|Online Examination Date||23rd to 27th March, 2020|
|Offline Examination Date||28th to 29th March, 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||17th March, 2020|
Admit Card: Link will be available on the official website i.e., sandipuniversity.edu.in
It is the responsibility of the student to inform the admission office of Sandip University, in case they notice any discrepancies in their E-Hall ticket.
You need to specify your application form number and online test booking password to download it.
A copy of the E-Hall ticket will also be mailed to your registered email address.
NOTE: Please make sure that email address and mobile number provided during registration are active.
Important Points To Remember:
- The e-hall ticket will NOT be sent to you via post or fax.
- Students must take 2 print outs of the E-Hall ticket on A4 sized paper only.
- No Student will be allowed to appear for the test without a valid E-Hall Ticket.
- The E-Hall ticket is an official paper of Sandip University, students are not permitted to mutilate it, scribble or tear it after it has been authenticated.
- The E-Hall ticket is not transferable to anyone else; students found guilty of doing the same are committing an offence.
- The E-Hall ticket is an important document and should be preserved and produced by the student at the time of counseling or admission.
What students must bring on Examination day?
Two photocopies of the E-Hall ticket.
One copy of the admission application form and any one of the following documents for identify proof: Passport, Driving license, EC Voter ID card, IT PAN Card, or School/College photo bearing ID card.
Entrance Test Instructions
Sandip University’s online entrance test is trouble-free and easy to get through for most students. Students appearing for the test must know the basic use of computers especially the mouse and keyboard.
Important Points to Remember
- Students will prior be informed about the date and timing of their examination. All important information in this regard will be sent to them on their registered mobile number and email address.
- In the highly unlikely event of a power/technical failure, the student would be required to write the test for a second time.
- Students must regularly visit the site for important updates.
Password for Online Test
- Students will receive their unique online entrance test password on their registered email address submitted to Sandip University. In case, you do not receive the same, you must immediately get in touch with the admission office of Sandip University.
- Students cannot hold Sandip University responsible for non-receipt of password due to the incorrect email address provided by the student. Students must ensure the email address provided to Sandip University is active.
- Password received must be kept confidential by the student. The student must not share it with anybody, or autosave it or do anything that would result in its misuse.
- Students, the password is your online identity and will only be useful for your online test and related transactions. Thus it’s paramount that you keep it safe.
- Sandip University will not be held responsible for losses/damages arising directly/in-directly due to unauthorized misuse of the password.
Insofar, only date and scholarship details have been announced for SU JEE Admit Card 2020. Other official details are updated here as per the last year. As soon as SU JEE Admit Card 2020 details will be published, same will be updated here.
Sandip University JEE Syllabus
|SU – JEE 2020 – Engineering||SU – JEE 2020 – Pharmacy|
- The Online Question Paper will contain ‘Multiple Choice Questions’ (MCQs) with Four options (answers) for each question.
- Each question will have Four alternatives (answers), out of which only one alternative/answer will be the correct.
- Physics, Chemistry subjects will have 1 mark for each question and Mathematics subject will have 2 marks for each question.
- Total duration for the SU-JEE Examination is 180 Minutes in which the Candidate has to solve 150 questions.
- There is no Negative Marking.
- Questions will be available in English only