Latest Update Dated 28.04.2019 : RSMSSB has release the Admit Card Download Date of Computer / Sanganak Posts. The Exam Will be Conducted on the Date 05 May, 2019. More Details About Admit Card/Exam is provided on the Below Notification……….
RSMSSB Computer Admit Card 2019 RSMSSB Computer Exam Hall Ticket/ Call Letter 2019 RSMSSB Sanganak Admit Card 2019 Check Exam Date for Rajasthan Sanganak Exam RSMSSB Computer Exam Hall Ticket 2019
The Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) is all set to conduct the written exam for 400 Computer Operator (Sanganak) 0n 5th May 2019. The RSMSSB Computer Admit Card is officially available now.
All the Eligible students Will Face the Written Exam for the Recruitment of RSMSSB Computer. The Exam is Scheduled on the Date 5th May, 2019. More Details about Exam is Provided Below.
Rajasthan Computer Hall Ticket 2019, Check Sanganak Exam Date Out: The Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board, Rajasthan is going to conduct recruitment of Computer Exam 2019. There are total 400 vacancies for संगणक (Computer) posts. The online application process is gonna be complete on 27th March 2019. The computer online computer based exam is scheduled to be held on Saturday, 5th May 2019. Therefore, students must download their Rajasthan Computer Sanganak Call letter before 20 days of the examination.
Rajasthan Sanganak Bharti 2019 Details:
- Department Name: Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board
- Total Vacancies: 400 Posts
- Post Name: Computer/ Sanganak (संगणक)
- Exam name: Computer direct Recruitment Exam- 2019
- Exam Date: 5th May 2019
- Admit Card release date: 28-04-2019
- Website: rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
The Examination board is recruiting RSMSSB Computer 400 vacancies by organizing the written test. The test will be based on subjects such as General Knowledge and Statistics, Economics and mathematics. The selection process of Rajasthan Computer recruitment will be made through various phases. The board will first conduct the written exam, and qualified students will be called for next phase. To appear in the exam, you will need to carry the RSMSSB Computer Call letter at the exam center. It provides the essential information about students like name, exam date & Day, Address of exam center and photograph and signature.
- The Exam Will be Written Objective Type with 100 Question/Marks.
- The Question Paper Will be based on General Knowledge, Statistics, Economics& Mathematics.
- The Time Duration for the Exam Will be 02 Hours.
- There Will be a Negative Marking of 1/3 Marks.
- The Minimum Qualifying Marks Shall be 40% of Total Marks of the Examination.
- The Standard of Paper Will be Bachelor’s Degree Level.