RPSC Jr Accountant New Syllabus 2019, Junior Accountant Syllabus 2019
RPSC Jr Accountant New Syllabus 2019. Download RPSC Jr Accountant All Subjects Syllabus in PDF Format. Students Can Check detailed RPSC Junior Accountant Syllabus Exam Pattern for exam of RPSC Junior Accountant Recruitment 2019 .We have uploaded all the latest and the exact RPSC Junior Accountant Syllabus and Exam Pattern. Candidates can also get the RPSC Junior Accountant Previous Year Question Papers PDF link in the below sections. RPSC Jr Accountant Syllabus 2019 for Hindi, English, General Knowledge, Everyday Science, Maths, Computer, Accounts, Business Studies, Indian Economics, Rajasthan Service Rules, GF & AR Rules etc. Now check more details about “RPSC Jr Accountant New Syllabus 2019” from below…
RPSC Jr Accountant New Syllabus 2019
Therefore, all the Students can easily and freely download RPSC Junior Accountant Syllabus pdf by clicking that link. In this article you may find complete syllabus of RPSC Jr Accountant Exam 2019, Please download RPSC Jr Accountant Syllabus 2019 in PDF Format from below..
RPSC Jr Accountant New Syllabus Subject Wise
Organization Name : Rajasthan Public Service Commission
Website : rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
Post Name : Junior Accountant
Total No. Of Posts : 3600
Pay Scale : 9300 -34800/-
Job Location : Rajasthan
Last Date : Update Soon
RPSC Junior Accountant Exam Pattern 2019
|Subject name||Marks||Total Questions||Time|
|General Science (GS)||75||25|
|Subject Name||Marks||Total Questions||Time|
|Rajasthan Service Rules Vol. 1 Rajasthan Civil Service Joining Times Rules, 1981||75||25||
|G.F. & A.R. – Pt. I||75||25|
|Book Keeping & Accountancy||75||25|
RPSC Jr Accountant English Syllabus
- Tenses/Sequence of Tenses.
- Voice : Active and Passive.
- Narration : Direct and Indirect.
- Transformation of Sentences : Assertive to Negative, Interrogative, Exclamatory and vice-versa.
- Use of Articles and Determiners.
- Use of Prepositions.
- Translation of Simple (Ordinary/Common) Sentences from Hindi to English and vice-versa.
- Correction of sentences including subject, Verb, Agreement, Degrees of Adjectives, Connectives and words wrongly used.
- Glossary of official, Technical Terms (with their Hindi Versions).
- One word substitution.
- Forming new words by using prefixes and suffixes.
- Confusable words.
- Comprehension of a given passage.
- Knowledge of writing letters : Official, Demi Official, Circulars and Notices, Tenders.
RPSC Jr Accountant Everyday Science Syllabus
- Physical and chemical reactions, oxidation and reduction reactions, metals and non-metals. Hydrocarbons, Chloro-Fluoro Carbon (CFC), Compressed Natural Gas (CNG), Soap and Detergent Pesticides, Reflection of light and its laws, examples of refraction, types of Lenses, Defects of vision and their corrections.
- Electric current, Unit of electric current, Electric cell, Electric generator, Electric connection arrangement in houses. Working of house-hold electrical appliances. Uses of space science, Remote Sensing Technique and its uses. Information Technology.
- Environment – Components (Atmosphere, Lithospere and Hydrosphere), Ecosystem-structure. Foodchain, Food-web, Nitrogen cycle. General information about – Bio-technology, Bio-patents, Stem cell, Cloning, Test Tube baby, Artificial insemination.
- Apiculture, Seri-culture, Fishery, Poultry, Dairy industry, Cereals, Pulses, Vegetables, Fruits, Medicinal plants. Blood group, Blood transfusion, Rh factor, Pollution and human health, Pathogen and human health, Intoxicant and human health, Mal-nutrition and human health.
- Immunity, Vaccination, Types of diseases, Hereditiary diseases – Haemophilia Colour blindness, Thalasemia, National Health Programme, Manures – Bio-manure, Wormy compost.Crop rotation, Plant disease control.
RPSC Jr Accountant Mathematics Syllabus
- Natural numbers, rational and irrational numbers and their decimal expansions, operations on real numbers, laws of exponents for real numbers, rational numbers and their decimal expansions.
- Ratio and proportion, percentage, Profit and loss, simple and compound interest, time and distance, time and speed, work and time.
- Collection of data, presentation of data, graphical representation of data, measure of central tendency, mean, mode, median of ungrouped & grouped data.
RPSC Jr Accountant Basics of Computer Syllabus
- Introduction to Computer & Windows: Input/output Devices, Memory, PORTs, Windows Explorer Menu, Managing Files & Folders, Setup & Accessories, Formatting, Creating CD/DVD.
- Word Processing & Presentations: Menu Bars, Managing Documents & Presentations, Text Formatting, Table Manipulations, Slide Designs, Animations, Page Layout, Printing.
- Spread Sheets: Excel Menu Bar, Entering Data, Basic Formulae & Inbuilt Functions, Cell & Text Formatting, Navigating, Charts, Page Setup, Printing, Spread Sheets for Accounting.
- Working with Internet and e-mails: Web Browsing & Searching, Downloading & Uploading, Managing an E-mail Account, e-Banking.
Please Download Other Subject Syllabus from below download link
Provisions regarding Qualifying marks for Junior Accountant/T.R.A. Combined Competitive Examination
“Minimum of 35% in Paper I and Paper II each and 40% marks in aggregate. However relaxation in minimum marks upto 5% will be applicable to SC/ST category Students. There will be no Viva-Voce Test.”