Ravenshaw University Admit Card 2019 – Admit card will be issued by Ravenshaw University on its website i.e. www.ravenshawuniversity.ac.in for Ravenshaw University Admission 2019. Ravenshaw University has issued notification for various UG, PG, MBA, MPhil, PhD programme. students who have applied for courses in Ravenshaw University will be able to download the admit card as per schedule. Admit Card will be issued for Entrance Exam / Interview (as per selection criteria of courses). Get here complete details of Ravenshaw University Admit Card 2019.
Courses Selection Criteria
- Undergraduate Programme – Basis of merit in the qualifying examination (Higher Secondary or equivalent). No Entrance Test.
- Postgraduate Programme – Basis of the performance of the candidate in the entrance test only.
- M.Phil. / Ph.D students through a two stage process called Research Eligibility Test (RET), consisting of a written test and an admission interview.
Ravenshaw University Admit Card 2019
Admit Card for Entrance Test / Interview will be issued online as per exam schedule mentioned below. Direct link to download the admit card will also be provided below.
|PG – MBA|
|PG – Part Time MBA|
- The candidates are requested to report at least one hour before the commencement of examination.
- There will be negative marking in the entrance test. For each wrong answer 0.25 marks will be deducted.
- The candidates are required to bring the following documents with them positively to the Examination Hall :
- i) Admit Card (to be downloaded by the candidate after the registration and successful payment of prescribed application fees.)
- ii) Identity proof (Voter I Card, Aadhar, Driving License or any other recognized document to prove identity of the candidate)
Admit cards will be issued to the candidates provisionally. The candidates shall be taking test at their own risk and responsibility subject to final confirmation of their eligibility at the time of enrolment. The university shall, in no way, be responsible if they are found to be ineligible later, leading to cancellation of their result or any other consequence(s) emanating from the same.
Last date for online application : 22 June 2019
Download of Admit Card : 26 June 2019 onwards
Official website – www.ravenshawuniversity.ac.in
Documents to bring at the time of Entrance Test
- Admit Card: students are required to bring the admit card to the Entrance Examination centre.
- Identity Proof: students are required to bring at least one ID Proof such as Voter Identity Card/ Aadhaar/ Driving License or any other recognized proof.
- students will bring their own pen/pencil, etc; but no mobile phone other gadgets will be allowed inside the hall.
No other intimation shall be issued for appearing the entrance examination. The students are requested to report at the examination center (Ravenshaw University Campus) at least one hour before the commencement of examination
- The students are requested to report at least one hour before the commencement of examination.
- PG Programme: There is negative marking in the entrance test. For each wrong answer 0.25 mark will be deducted.
- M.Phil / PH.D – The written examinations will be of two hours duration carrying 100 marks. Subjective/ objective/ both subjective and objective types of questions will be asked.
Must Read – Calicut University Hall Ticket