Pondicherry University Admit Card 2020 – Download Hall Ticket
Pondicherry University Admit Card 2020: Students have to clear the Pondicherry University Entrance Exam to get admission in various courses offered by this university. Here we are providing details regarding Pondicherry University Hall Ticket 2020.. Students must download & print the Pondicherry University Admit Card 2020 from the University website and produce it at the Pondicherry University Entrance Examination 201 Centre. Students who have filled their application form online as per schedule date are only be eligible to download the Admit Card to appear in the Entrance Examination from here. Get Pondicherry University Admit Card 2020 complete information here. Pondicherry University Admit Card is a very essential document to carry on the day of the examination.
Pondicherry University Admit Card 2020
Pondicherry University has issued the Hall Ticket 2020 to candidates those would have successfully register the application form. The admit card has been provided via online mode through the website (link is given above)
|Event Pondicherry University Admission 2020||Schedule|
|Admit card||after closing of application|
|Date of Entrance Test||25, 26 & 27 May 2020|
Admit card: Admit card will be available on the official website www.pondiuni.edu.in
How to download Admit Card online
- Visit the official link for Pondicherry University Admit Card 2020 that will be given above.
- A login window will be displayed on the screen.
- Enter the Registered Login ID and Password carefully.
- After entering the details, click on the “Login” button.
- Click on the link related to “Pondicherry University Admit Card 2020” on the website.
- The hall ticket will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the hall ticket and keep it safe for future references.
The Entrance Exam will be Online Based Test. The Students should report in time to the Exam Centre allotted for the entrance exam. After verification of Hall Ticket and other documents, he/she will allowed to enter the Test Hall and will be allotted a separate Computer System, User Id and Password. Necessary instructions will be given in advance.
Instructions for Candidates
Here we are providing some instruction to be followed by the candidates for Pondicherry University entrance exam:
- It is mandatory to bring the admit card along with the required documents for the verification process.
- Candidates will be permitted to sit in the exam after the verification of all documents.
- Students should check the details mentioned in the admit card.
- In case of any discrepancy in the hall ticket, candidates should contact to the officials.
- Candidates are suggested to visit the allotted exam centre before the date of examination to avoid any last minute hassle.
- Candidates are advised to preserve the hall ticket as it will be required to produce at the time of exam and admission.