Patna University M.Ed. Entrance Test Admit Card 2019: The Patna University M.Ed Test Admit Card 2019 will be issued online by the Patna University at its official website. The students who will submit the application form before the last date, duly completed in all aspects including the payment for the application and examination fee, will be issued admit card. Such students can download the admit card by entering the Transaction ID.The admit card is an important document without which the student will not be allowed to sit for the test. The Patna University M.Ed Test Admit Card 2019 will consist of the information of the exam such as date, time, venue and address of the examination. Check more details on Patna University M.Ed Test Admit Card 2019 from the article below.
Patna University M.Ed. Entrance Test Admit Card 2019
The exact date for Patna University M.Ed exam is not yet announced. However, students can refer to the expected schedule provided in the table below:
|Issuance of admit card||A few week before the commencement of examination|
|Patna University M.Ed 2019 exam date||Last week of Jun 2019|
Download Admit card: Patna University M.Ed Test Admit Card will be issued on www.patnauniversity.ac.in
How to download the Admit card?
- Click on the link that will be provided on this page to download the admit card
- Enter the Transaction ID and submit it.
- The admit card will appear on the screen
- Download and take a 2 print out of it.
General instructions for the student
- The admit card will be available in online mode only.
- The Patna University M.Ed Test 2019 Admit Card will consist of the basic information about the exam such as date, time and venue of the examination.
- It is advised to students to report at the examination venue 30 minutes before the commencement of examination.
- students have to bring 2 copies of Admit card and 2 photos to the examination center. One copy of the admit card is to be submitted to examination invigilator and will keep one signed copy of admit card with him/her.
- The student should sign on the hard copy of the admit card, get the signature of invigilator and stamp of the College on it.
FAQ For Patna University M.Ed. Entrance Test
Q. What documents do I need to bring at the examination center?
A. students need to bring 2 copies of the admit card, one is to be submitted to the exam invigilator and other signed copy is to be kept with themselves. Along with the admit card, bring 2 photograph.
Q. Can I change my exam center once the admit card is issued?
A. The exam center as printed on the admit card will be final. Any request for change in admit card will not be accepted.
Q. My name is misspelled in the admit card. Whom should I contact to regarding this?
A. In case if there is any error or discrepancy in the detail printed in the admit card, contact the Patna University authorities regarding this.
Q. I am not able to download my admit card. What should I do?
A. The problem may occur due to heavy traffic at the website. In such case, wait for some time, enter the transaction id and submit it again. Also, ensure that you have entered correct transaction id in the specified field.
Q. Can I bring the stationary items inside the examination hall?
A. No other item other than Admit Card and a Ball Point Pens are allowed inside the Examination Hall/Room.
Insofar, official details of Patna University M.Ed. Entrance Test 2019 Admit Card have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Patna University releases Patna University M.Ed. Entrance Test 2019 information brochure, details will be updated here