OUAT Admit Card 2018 will be issued by the authorizing body i.e. Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology, Bhubaneswar. OUAT Admit card 2018 will be issued from 15th to 29th April 2018. The admit card can be downloaded from the website through online mode only. No admit card will be available through offline mode or by post. OUAT exam will be conducted on 29th April 2018 for UG courses. The exam will be organized through offline mode. and instructions printed on it. Get complete information about OUAT Admit Card 2018 from here.
OUAT Admit Card 2018
OUAT 2018 Admit card related dates are given below in the table.
|Issuance of Admit Card||From 15 Apr 2018|
|Date of Entrance Examination||20 Apr 2018|
The Admit Card for OUAT 2018 entrance exam can be downloaded from the OUAT website (www.ouat.nic.in) by clicking on a link “Download Admit Card for U.G. Entrance Examination-2018″ by entering his/her Application Number, Mobile Number and Date of Birth. The student may also download the Admit Card by logging in using his/her login ID and Password in the website https://www.lokasebaodisha.in. The student must bring the Admit card with original identity proof to the Examination Centre for verification.
How to download the OUAT Admit Card 2018?
Follow the instructions given below to download the admit card:
- Click on the link that will be updated on this page.
- Click on that link and you will be redirected to the official website.
- Click on the tab “Download Admit Card”.
- Fill your “Application Number”, “Mobile Number” and “Date of Birth”.
- You can also get your admit card by entering your “USER ID” & “Password”.
- Click on the “submit” button.
- On the next page, your admit card will appear on your computer screen.
- Download the admit card by click on print admit card tab.
- Admit card will be downloaded in the PDF format.
- Take a printout of it and preserve it for further process.
- Documents to Carry to the Examination Centre
No student will be allowed to sit for the test without these following documents:
- A hard copy of the OUAT 2018 Admit Card
- Valid ID proof
Documents for Identification proof
- Voter ID Card
- Driving License
- Pan Card
- Student Identity Card with photograph issued by the School/College last attended
- Aadhaar Card
- Nationalized Bank Passbook with photograph
Note: Examination center option filled by the Students in the application form can not be changed at the later stage under any circumstances.
OUAT Exam Pattern
The OUAT 2018 entrance examination will be of multiple choice question (MCQ) of 200 marks of two hours duration and the medium of Examination will be English. No marks will be awarded for more than one response / answer for the single question.
Marking Scheme: There shall be no negative marks for the wrong answer.
Instructions for the Students
- No student will be allowed to enter the Entrance Examination Hall after 15 minutes of the commencement of the Examination.
- They must bring with them a “BLACK BALL POINT PEN” for marking the answer on the OMR Sheet.
- Students are not allowed to bring the mobile phone, calculator and other electronic gadgets to the Examination Hall.
- The student will be required to stay in the Entrance Examination Hall till the Examination is over.
- Disfiguring of Answer paper in any manner or putting any sign/ identifying mark etc. will make the answer paper liable to rejection.