Odisha DET Admit Card 2019 – Odisha Hall Ticket online at detodisha.nic.in: Odisha DET Admit Card 2019 is issued online for candidates to appear in the Diploma Entrance Test. Candidates must download the Odisha DET 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket online at detodisha.nic.in. DET Odisha 2019 provides admission in various diploma courses offered by the government/private aided Polytechnic colleges of the state. Admission will be offered to Diploma Engineering/Diploma Engineering (Lateral Entry)/Non-Engineering Diploma courses/Diploma in Film & TV courses. Admission process of DET Odisha will be monitored by the Directorate of Technical Education & Training, Odisha. This article contain details about DET Odisha 2019 application form, important dates, eligibility criteria, result, counselling procedure, etc. The admit card of Odisha DET 2019 is an important document from the examination point of view. It is compulsory for candidates to carry the hall tickets on the day of exam, to the examination hall. In absence of the officially issued Odisha DET 2019 admit card, candidate shall not be allowed to take the test.
Download Odisha DET Admit Card 2019
The Directorate of Technical Education and Training released the admit card / hall ticket online at detodisha.nic.in.
- Link to download the Admit Card will be available here.
How To Download Admit Card of Odisha DET 2019?
Admit Card can be downloaded from the website : www.detodisha.nic.in. Information regarding the DET 2019 Roll No. and Examination Center may be sought or browsed from website : www.detodisha.nic.in. To download DET Odisha admit card, follow the below steps.
Step 1 – Go to the link will be given above to download admit card.
Step 2 – Enter the Details as per requirement like Registration ID, Roll No, DOB etc.
Step 3 – Click on Submit Button.
Step 4 – After the submitting the details download Admit Card in PDF Format.
Candidates are advised must take printout of their admit card to appear in the entrance examination. And also keep safely for future reference till the admission process is over.
If you have any queries regarding Odisha DET Admit Card 2019, please ask in comments below.
DET Odisha Eligibility 2019
Eligibility criteria of DET Odisha is given here. Candidates can check their eligibility for the course they are applying:
Admission to 1st Semester Diploma in Engineering/Technology:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must qualify the HSC/10th examination from the recognized board and university of BSE, Odisha.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate must secure 35% aggregate marks in Math, Science and English and 30% marks in each subject.
- Age: The age of the candidate must be 14 years for all courses except mining & drilling.
Admission to 3rd Semester (Lateral Entry) Diploma in Engineering & Technology:
- Qualifying Exam: 12th or equivalent with PCM stream from Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate must pass 10th with minimum 35% marks from BSE, Odisha.
- Age Criteria: The minimum age limit for this course is 14 years.
- No upper age limit is applicable.
Admission to 1st Semester Diploma Non-Engineering Courses:
- Qualifying Exam: 10+2 qualification or equivalent in any discipline from Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha is compulsory.
- Minimum Marks: The candidate must obtain 35% marks in aggregate in the qualifying exam. 30% marks in each subject is also mandatory to score.
- Age: The upper age limit is 16 years for HM & CT/MOM and 14 Years for Beauty culture.
- For 1st year Diploma in Pharmacy course, candidate must pass 12th exam in PCM/PCB by securing 35% marks.
- For Beauty Culture course, the educational qualification is same as for 1st semester Engineering/Technology course.
Admission to Film & TV Courses:
- Qualifying Exam: For Cinematography/Sound & TV Engineering, candidate must have passed 12th examination in science stream from State board/CBSE /ICSE.
- Minimum Marks: The minimum marks in the qualifying exam are 35% in aggregate.
- For Film & Video Editing, candidates have to pass 10+2 in Science/Arts/Commerce stream from any board with minimum 35% aggregate marks.
- Age Criteria: The candidate’s age must lie between 16 to 28 years as on 1st June 2019.
- There is a relaxation of 3 years will be given to SC/ST.