NEET MDS Admit Card 2019, NEET MDS Hall Ticket 2019: The hall ticket for National eligibility cum Entrance Test MDS is now available on the official website. Please note that admit card of NEET MDS will not be sent to you by post medium. After downloading the file, you will have to affix a picture on the admit card. The admit card will have the exact location of the venue which will be in accordance to the city you selected. In case, you notice the city changed against your preference, it means that seats were not available at the test centre and NBE allotted a seat to you. Request for changing the test centre will not be entertained at all. students are required to reach the test centre at 01:00 pm. You will undergo ID verification, left hand thumb impression capturing and digital images capturing.
In addition, you must bring a printed copy of your NEET MDS Admit Card 2019 with pasted photo, a xerox of permanent or provisional SDC/ DCI registration (this will be retained by the invigilator and a copy of 1 authorised photo id. As ID proof, you can carry any of the following:- PAN card / Voter ID/ Aadhar Card/ Passport. The photo pasted/ name on the admit card must match the photo ID. Photo should be clearly visible. There should be no scratches/ kinks/ stains/ stains on the picture.
NEET MDS Admit Card 2019
In case, there is a name change, bring relevant documents in support of your claim. Name change is related to events like- (Marriage Certificate / Divorce Decree / Legal Name Change Document). Do not forget to carry the mentioned documents on the examination day i.e 07 January 2019. The exam will be conducted in a single session. It has been clearly notified by NBE That “REQUESTS FOR CHANGE OF TESTING CENTRE / CITY SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED”. students are advised not to canvass for the same.”
|Availability of admit card for students who have applied||28 Dec 2019|
|Date of NEET MDS exam 2019||07 Jan 2019|
Admit Card: Click Here to download the NEET MDS Admit Card 2019.
Official Website for NEET MDS Admit Card 2019 is www.natboard.edu.in
Following is the Allocation of time for the NEET MDS
|Particulars||Session (1:00 PM – 6:00 PM)|
|student Entry Time||1:00 PM|
|Venue Entry Closes||2:30 PM|
|Check-in Procedure||2:45 PM TO 3:00 PM|
|Test Start Time||3:00 PM|
|Test End Time||6:00 PM|
Once, you have completed the NEET MDS application forms, and NBE has closed down the application portal, You can download the Admit card from the official website.
Steps to download the NEET MDS Hall Ticket 2019
- Visit the inbox of your email with which you have registered
- In the inbox you will see the message from NBE
- This message will contain the Admit card file
- Check the details printed carefully like- venue, reporting time, instructions, etc.
- Save the file for future use
- Take multiple prints
- Paste the photograph of 35×45 mm specification
Specification for pasting the photograph
- The picture should be in 35 x 45 mm size.
- 75% of the space should be covered with face.
- There should be a caption in the picture which should have your name in it and along with that, the DATE on which the photo was taken.
- Keep the photo background White.
- Avoid any reflections in the picture.
- Look directly in the camera
What to bring at the test centre
- Original NEET MDS hall ticket 2019.
- A xerox of permanent/ provisional SDC/ DCI registration (this copy will be retained by the examination authority present in the room.
- Valid Photo ID
Exam city selection
It is the responsibility of NBE to allot the test centres to the entrants as per the choices filled by them in the application form. However, in case, the seats are not at a specific city, the NBE will allot a different city. Please note that, request for change in test centre / city shall not be altered. Please familiarize yourself with the location. You can visit the centre 1 day prior the test. It will help you plan travel time. Lateral entry will not be permitted at any cost.
Procedure at the centre
The students will be subject to frisking at the test centre. You are advised to coperate patiently. You may also be required to undergo Document verification. Moreover, the official will also ask for you Left hand thumb impression capturing (biometrics). This shall be done electronically. Then there will also be capturing of images digitally. You must adhere to given instructions by the students.
NOTE – DO NOT CARRY ANY PROHIBITED ITEM IN THE PREMISES OF THE TEST CENTRE. IT WILL INVITE LEGAL ACTION.
Exam Pattern of NEET MDS
- NEET MDS 2019 shall be held in a single day & single session only.
- Syllabus: The syllabus for the exam shall be that of BDS standard and shall cover all the subjects/syllabus taught during the BDS course as prescribed in the DCI Revised BDS Course Regulations, 2007 as amended from time to time.
- The examination shall be a multiple choice questions test delivered using computers network (CBT) as per scheme prescribed.
- The exam comprises of 240 Multiple Choices, single correct response questions in English language only. Total time allotted is 3 hours.
- Negative Marking: There shall be 25% negative marking for incorrect answers. No marks will be deducted for unattempted questions.
Instructions for students
- Parents/ guardians will not be allowed to enter the hall.
- You may use the rough paper which will be provided by the invigilators.
- Workstations will be blocked from 3 sides.
- Do not look around or try to talk to other exam participants. (it shall be used as unfair means).
- Do not carry stationary items like- pen drives, textual material, calculator, pen, mobile phones, rings, handbags, belt, wallet, earphones, watch, writing pad, eraser, other ornaments, bluetooth devices etc.
- There will be no arrangement for safe keeping these.
- While biometric capturing, keep your thumbs clean and tidy. Remove any extra oil, water.
- Keep hands dry.
- Keep the admit card with you at all times.
- Any disruptive behaviour/suspicious activity will subject the student for disqualification.