NDRI Admit Card 2019 Released – NDRI Hall Ticket 2019: NDRI Admit card 2019 will be available here for the exam which will be conducted in May 2019 for the admission to BTech course at National Dairy and Research Institute. NDRI B.Tech Admission Application form and Admit Card. NDRI exam Application form can only be filled offline only.Candidates can download the application form and fill in all the details given in it. For all eligible candidates who have applied for NDRI Roll Nos and centre of examination of the eligible candidates will be displayed on NDRI website as per the schedule. No dispatch of NDRI Admit Card 2019 shall be made. Therefore, all candidates are advised to visit the NDRI website and note down the roll no. on their NDRI Admit Card 2019 and bring it with them to appear in the examination.
Latest – NDRI Admit Card for Diploma programs has now been available, scroll down to download it.
|NDRI Admit Card||B.Tech||Diploma|
|Admit Card||to be announced||25 May 2019 – Released|
|Date of Examination||to be announced||28 May 2019|
NDRI Admit Card 2019
Admit Card for NDRI Admission 2019 has been issued online at official website of NDRI. All the candidates who have filled their application form for Diploma Programmes online on or before the last date of application can download their Admit Card here. The direct link to download the NDRI Admit Card 2019 will also be posted here as per official announcement.
- Download Admit Card here (Diploma Programmes).
Note: If you forgot your registration details, then retrieve it here – Click Here
How to download Admit Card
- Go to the official website of NDRI or click on the link which is given above.
- Click on link which says ” Download Admit Card”
- Enter your login details and hit on submit button.
- Check your particulars on admit card and bring it on the day of the exam at the exam hall.
For Diploma Programmes
The Entrance Examination will be conducted at Karnal, Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru and Kolkata on 28-05-2019 in Online Mode.
- There will be a common question paper for all candidates based on Physics and Chemistry 12th Standard syllabus for 90 min duration and of 100 marks. Paper will be of objective type with multiple choice questions.
- There will be an additional question paper based on Mathematics of 12th Standard syllabus for the candidates applying for Diploma (DT) programme, while candidates applying for Diploma (AHD) will have to appear for a question paper based on Biology / Agriculture of class 12th syllabus. This paper would be of one hour duration and for 50 marks.