MSCIT Admission 2019, MKCL MS-CIT Enrollment Procedure 2019. Check Detailed Registration Procedure for MSCIT May, June 2019 Exams. MS-CIT Admission Fees Details 2019. MSCIT May 2019 Batch Admission Is Started and here we provide MS-CIT Full Admission Procedure. In this article you may find important Information related to MSCIT Admission 2019 like – How to Enroll for MSCIT Course 2019, Last Dates for mSCIT Course 2019, Procedure for Enrol in MS-CIT Course etc. .MS-CIT is an Information Technology (IT) literacy course started by MKCL in the year 2002. It has made more than 1 crore learners IT literate till date. It is the most popular IT Literacy course in Maharashtra. Now scroll down below n Check more details for “MSCIT Admission 2019, MKCL MS-CIT Enrollment Procedure 2019”
MSCIT Admission 2019, MKCL MS-CIT Enrollment Procedure 2019
MSCIT Admission Procedure 2019
- The Candidate should go to the MS-CIT Authorized Learning Centre (ALC). To find out a MS-CIT centre nearest to you, click here.
- The Candidate should fill an application form available at the MS-CIT Authorized Learning Centre (ALC), along with the prescribed fees. The fees can be paid in three modes. Find More details for Fees from below….
- Relevant documents to be carried at the time of admission are :
- Xerox copy of Photo Id proof signed by the learner or Candidate
- 1 copy of passport size photograph (color or Black & White)
- Once the learner submits his/her details, relevant documents and pays the fees, the MS-CIT ALC coordinator will fill the learner details in the MKCL software and upload the learner data. Further, the ALC coordinator will hand over a fee receipt.
- Learner is expected to verify the online details filled in by ALC.
- ALC coordinator will hand over the MS-CIT book (study material) whose cost is already included in the fee. The book is provided as per the medium selected by the learner (English, Marathi, Hindi)
- After the learner receives the study material, the learner is eligible to start learning instantly through ERA, using his User ID and password
**Note: Visually Handicapped learners are provided with MS-CIT Book in Braille Language (English Medium)
Admission: Applicant should
- Ensure that s/he is seeking admission only to the Authorized Learning Centre (ALC) for MS-CIT, which is duly authorized by MKCL and having its details published on MKCL website: mkcl.org/mscit
- Ensure that s/he has duly filled in the pre-printed Application Form carefully and completely, signed the declaration and submitted to the ALC along with the prescribed fees before due date. Incomplete application shall not be accepted.
- Attach a true copy of Aadhaar Card as a proof of her/his identity including her/his name, photograph and signature and submit a signed photo copy of the same along with the application
- In case if Aadhaar Card is not available then, please submit School or College ID card or PAN card or Voter’s ID card or Driving License or Passport or Government’s ID card.
- Study material shall be issued to the confirmed learner (Fee is paid by learner and is received by MKCL) for MS-CIT Course.
- Course Duration will be 2 Months by default for the MS-CIT Course.
- Finger print data will be captured through Biometric device at the time of admission for further usage.
- Exam Body will verify the details of the learners. In case of rejection by Exam Body learner will have to submit the correct information to their respective ALC and ALC will correct the same from their login.
MSCIT Admission Fees 2019
|Mode||Total Fee (Rs)||1st Installment (Rs)||2nd Installment (Rs)|
MSCIT Admission Important Dates 2019
|Activity||March – A 2019 Batch||March – B 2019 Batch|
|Admission Start date for Learner||Wednesday, March 01, 2019||Thursday, March 16, 2019|
|Admission Last date for Learner||Tuesday, March 14, 2019||Wednesday, March 29, 2019|
|Beginning of Course||Thursday, March 16, 2019||Saturday, April 01, 2019|
|Final Online Examination (Tentative)||May 22 – 26, 2019||June 21 – 24, 2019|
eLearning of this course is available in 3 languages:-