Check here MP PPT Admit Card 2019 details. Also get admit card releasing date, exam mode, exam day instructions, exam centers & how to download admit card. Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board will release the MP PPT Admit Card 2019 through online mode. Students who have submitted their online application before the last date, duly completed in all aspects will be able to download their admit card. No admit card will be issued in offline mode (by post). Students must save the admit card till the admission process is not over.
Latest: Application forms of MP PPT 2019 have been accepted. Now admit card will be released.
Admit Card Details
It is comprised of the candidates & exam related details such as:
- Name of the Candidates
- Roll Number
- Father Name
- Application Number
- Date of Birth
- Address of the Exam Center
- Date & Time of Exam
The admit card shall be available in two parts. Part I will contain details about the candidate & exam such as candidate name, roll number, address of the exam center, category, date & time of exam, photograph, etc. Part II shall contain the Left-hand thumb impression, Calligraphy, signature boxes which Students will be required to fill at the time of examination only. Also, Students have to bring one of the following ID proofs along with the hardcopy of the admit card. Check more information about MP PPT Admit Card 2019 from the article below.
The Professional Examination Board, Madhya Pradesh, the exam conducting body, will be issuing the MP PPT admit card to the eligible Students. Students can check the schedule for conducting the MP PPT 2019 entrance exam as provided in the table below:
|Admit card can be downloaded from||A week or two before the exam|
|MP PPT 2019 exam date||08 Apr 2019|
The admit card is an important document which should be kept safely even after the examination.
Admit Card: MP PPT Admit Card 2019 will be available on www.peb.mp.in
How to Download the MP PPT Admit Card 2019?
Follow the instructions below to download the admit card:
- Click on the link which will be provided on this page to download the admit card.
- Enter the details such as Application NUmber and Date of Birth in the specified fields.
- Submit the details by clicking on “Search” button.
- Now, download and take a print out of the admit card.
Details Mentioned on the Admit Card
The admit card will be divided into two sections and the following details will be printed on the MP PPT Admit Card 2019:
Part I of the Admit Card
- Applicant’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Exam date and timings
- Address of the examination center
- Roll Number
Part 2 of the Admit Card which Students need to fill at the time of examination
- Left-hand thumb impression
- Handwriting proof
Documents to be Brought to the Examination Center
The Students will be allowed inside the examination center only after showing the following documents:
- A printout of the MP PPT Admit Card
- A valid photo id proof in original such as PAN card, Driving License, Passport, Voter ID, Aadhaar Card.
Note: Printout of E-Aadhar Card shall not be allowed.
As per last year’s information, the exam conducting body shall conduct the entrance examination in the following cities:
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I have to download the admit card or will I receive it by post?
- The Students will have to download the admit card from the Board’s official website.
- Can I change my exam center after the admit card has been issued to me?
- The exam center once allotted to the candidate will be final and cannot be changed. Moreover, any request in this regard will not be entertained.
- There is some error in the detail printed on my admit card. Whom should I contact to regarding this?
- After downloading the admit card, the Students must ensure that the personal details printed on the admit card are correct. In case if there is any kind of error or discrepancy in the admit card, the Students must contact the MP PEB authorities immediately regarding this.