MP GNTST & PNST Admit Card 2019 will be release by PEB (Professional Examination Board). It will be release on the official website, which is vyapam.nic.in. In order to download the admit card, the students will have to enter 13 digit application number and date of birth. The students are advised to keep their GNTST PNST Admit card 2019 in safe custody. In case the details printed on the admit card are incorrect, inform PEB as soon as possible. Read the article below to know more details about MP GNTST & PNST 2019 Admit Card.
MP GNTST & PNST 2019 Admit Card
The admit card is release in two parts. In the first part, the details related to the student’s roll number, name, exam, test centre, etc are included. In addition to this, the physical identity provided by the student in the application form and details of valid photo identity proof is printed. Check all the important dates from below.
|Admit card will be release on||To be announced|
|MP GNTST & PNST 2019 will be held on||03 June 2019|
During the exam, the students will be required to furnish their signature and left-hand thumbprint in the space provided in the admit card. This process will be conducted in the presence of an invigilator.
Admit Card: The will be able to download MP GNTST & PNST Admit Card 2019 from www.vyapam.nic.in.
Steps to download the MP Vyapam GNTST PNST Admit Card 2019
- Visit the official website of VYAPAM or click on the above link which will be available here.
- On the home page search for the “admit card ” link available.
- Now search for “MP Vyapam GNTST admit card 2019”
- Click on the link and enter the “Application Number” and the “Date of Birth”.
- Press on the submit button.
- The admit card will be displayed on the computer screen.
- Take the printout of it for reference in future.
Instructions for the student regarding the reporting time
- students will be allowed to enter the exam hall after 30 minutes of the reporting time. The students appearing for the exam after the 30 minutes of the reporting time will not be allowed to enter the exam hall
- The student carrying any type of electronic device in the exam hall or possessing material such as calculators. Log tables, written material or printed material will be disqualified from giving the exam
- The student will be able to download their admit card by entering their registration number. The student will be required to keep the admit card in their safe custody. he/she shall be responsible on his own in case the admit card is lost or misplaced.
- The student will be required to bring a black ball point pen to the exam hall.
- The students will also need to bring the photograph resembling the photo in the admit card of the admit card. If the student’s photo or signature does not match when being verified, the student’s candidature will be cancelled.
- The student will also need to bring a valid photo identity proof to the exam hall for verification purpose. The valid id proof can be your voter id, driving license, passport etc.
- Please carry a ball point pen.