MP DAHET Admit Card 2019, MP DAHET Hall Ticket 2019: will be issued online a week or two before the examination. Once the application forms are submitted by the students, the registered aspirants can download the MP DAHET Admit Card 2019. The Admit Card will not be sent through the post. The students will be able to download the Hall Ticket / Admit card from the MP Vyapam official website www.vyapam.nic.in by entering details such as Application Number – Date of Birth, Password, etc. The students must carry the hall ticket to the examination center otherwise the student will not be allowed to sit for the exam. The MP PEB is set to conduct the exam on May 06, 2019. The MP DAHET Admit Card will consist of the basic information about the exam such as exam date, timings and its venue. Check more details regarding the MP DAHET 2019 Hall Ticket on the page below.
MP DAHET Admit Card 2019
The Admit card for MP DAHET 2019 shall be available for download in two parts. It is important that the student should download both the parts and bring it to the exam center,
|Date of Issue of MP DAHET Admit Card 2019||04th week of March 2019 to 01st week of April 2019|
|Date of Conduct of MP DAHET Exam 2019||06 May 2019|
Steps to Download the MP DAHET Admit Card 2019?
The students can download the admit card successfully by simply following the instructions given below.
- Click on the link which will be given on this page to download the admit card.
- Enter the detail such as Application Number, Date of Birth, etc and submi the details.
- On submitting the details, the student can download and take a print ou of the admit card.
Information on the MP DAHET Admit Card?
The admit card of MP DAHET 2019 shall consist of the following details:
- Name of the student
- Applicant’s Photograph and Signature
- Roll Number
- Examination Name and Schedule
- Venue Address
- Identification Mark
- Date of Birth
Things to carry on the day of the day of the exam
The applicants who will appear for the exam will have to bring the following documents to the exam center:
- 2 Hard copies of the MP DAHET Admit Card 2019/ Hall Ticket
- Black Ballpoint Pen
- Valid ID Proof (Aadhar Card/ PAN Card/ Voter ID Card/ Driving License)
Significance of the MP DAHET Admit Card 2019
The Admit CARD for MP DAHET 2019 is an important document which must be preserved till the admission process is not over. It is mandatory for the students to bring the admit card at the time of examination, as without it they will not be allowed inside the exam center. Also, the students who will qualify the entrance exam will then be called for counselling. At the time of counselling, students have to produce relevant documents, including the admit card of MP DAHET 2019.
What to do in case of any discrepancy in the Admit Card?
After downloading the admit card, the applicants must ensure that the details given in the admit card are correct or not. In case if there is any kind of discrepancy or error, contact the officials regarding any mismatching.
MP DAHET 2019 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for MP DAHET 2019 is as follows:
- The question paper will include 100 MCQs.
- The standard of the MP DAHET 2019 will involve the topics from Class 11th and 12th syllabus.
- The Time allotted for the exam will be 2 hours.
- Each correct answer will fetch you +1 mark.
- There shall be no negative marking in MP DAHET 2019.
|Name of the Section||Total Number of Questions|