MP Board 10th Result 2020 will be released shortly. MP Board is known as Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education. It came into existence in the year of 1965. Headquarter of this board is located in Bhopal. It has the responsibility to conduct 10th & 12th examinations in the state of Madhya Pradesh. It supervises and controls all the private and government schools affiliated with this board. Here we are providing details about MPBSE 10th Result 2020.
MP Board 10th Result 2020
MPBSE Board has declared the 10th class result on 2020. MP Board 10th Result has been announced through the online mode. Examinations has been conducted in the month of March 2020.
Candidates can check result through the link given in our article. Candidates have to enter their credentials like roll number & application number to check the result.
- MP Board 10th Admit Card 2020 – MPBSE Admit Card 2020
- MP Board 12th Admit Card 2020 – MPBSE Admit Card 2020
How to Check MP Board 10th Result 2020
- Step 1 : Visit on MP Board official Result Website http://mpresults.nic.in/
- Step 2 : After Visiting on above page Please find Results link available in Left Sidebar or click here to visit directly on above page
- Step 3 : Now Please Select or click on 10th Examination, March 2020, Result and Enter required details to check your Result.
- Step 4 : If result is not available via roll no wise then Now please click on PDF Image or link to Download 10th Result for 2020 exams.
- Step 5 : Take Print out or Save in your local computer in PDF Format for Future Reference.
MP Board 10th Result Analysis
|Year||Boys %||Girls %||Passed Students (%)|
In the year 2016, The passing percentage of the candidates in the year 2016 was 92%. As compared to the last year, in 2015, 89% candidates were qualified the examination. In 2014, 84% candidates pass the examination.
MP Board 10th Time Table 2020
MP Board 10th Admit Card 2020
MP Board Board 10th Toppers List 2020
Re-Checking/Re-evaluation of Result
If candidates are not satisfied with the published result they can apply for re-checking. Candidates can apply for re-evaluation only within the given time frame. Students can apply for re-checking within 21 days from the declaration of the result. Candidates are also required to pay the notified fee for re-checking of result.