MMMUT Admit Card 2019 will be available for download after the successful completion of application process. students who will apply for the exam will be able to download MMMUT Admit Card 2019 from Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology website. The hall tickets will be sent to the students by post as well. students should check the MMMUT Hall Ticket carefully for the information given in the Admit Card before appearing in the examination. The students will be able to get the detailed information from the official site.
Admit card will be sent to the students by post, however, Admit card can also be downloaded from University website www.mmmut.ac.in in case of non-receipt of the admit card. It is the responsibility of the student to complete the admit card before appearing in the admission test.
MMMUT Admit Card 2019
The direct link to download the Admit Card 2019 will also be posted here. The important dates related to MMMUT has been given below.
|Availability of Admit Card||30 Apr 2019|
|Date of Examination (for B.Tech./MCA/MBA/M.Sc.Physics)||12 and 13 May 2019|
|Date of Examination (Ph.D.)||02 July 2019|
Detailed Exam Schedule:
Admit Card: MMMUT Admit Card 2019 will be released on the official website: www.mmmut.ac.in.
How to download the MMMUT Admit Card 2019?
- students have to visit the official website of MMMUT at www.mmmut.ac.in
- Find the link which navigates the MMMUT Admit Card 2019.
- Click on the Link.
- Enter the details like registration number, date of birth, roll number etc.
- Submit the Details which will be provided.
- After submitting the details Admit Card will be displayed on the computer screen.
Instruction for students
- If any student is unable to receive or download his/her admit card, he/she should contact the helpline or send an email as indicated on the website for the Admission Tests of B.Tech./MBA/MCA/M.Tech./Ph.D.
- A plea that the students failed to receive the information for appearing at the admission test will not be accepted as a ground for the refund of fee or any other redressal. The University reserves the right to debar a student who is not eligible to appear at the Admission Test -2019 or any other reason which may lead to vitiating the admission process.
- In case of any reported correction, the final corrected admit card will have to be downloaded from website www.mmmut.ac.in before the examination date.
- Since successful students are required to produce the Admit Card at the time of document verification in counseling and admission, therefore it should be carefully preserved until the admission process is completed.
List of cities where Admission Test: 2019 will be conducted :
Scoring and Negative Marking
- Every objective type question would carry four marks for the correct answer.
- Each objective type question shall have one correct answer. The answer would be considered correct only if the appropriate choice is indicated in the answer.
- There will be negative marking of 1 mark for each wrong answer. A record of incorrect answers given by a student will be kept separately.
- All objective type questions are required to be answered on specially designed OMR answer sheets against the respective question number.
- Answers are to be marked using ball point pen (Black/Blue) only. For the purpose of evaluation, the details filled in by the student in the OMR answer sheet will be accepted as final.