KSET 2020 will be available through online mode. check Eligibility, Fees, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Important Dates, Exam Scheme, Subjects List. Check KSET Exam Notification 2020, Exam Dates, Time Table. KSET Exam is Held on December 2020. Here we are providing KSET Exam Time Table, KSET Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria for KSET Exam 2020, Examination Scheme for KSET 2020, Exam Pattern and Syllabus for KSET 2020 Etc. Now Scroll down Below n check Complete Details for KSET 2020 Exam From below…
Eligibility for KSET 2020 Exam
- Candidates who have secured at least 55% of marks (without rounding off) for general category and 50% for Schedule Category (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Persons With Disability (PWD-VH/PH), Category I, IIA, IIB, IIIA and IIIB, in master’s degree OR equivalent examination from universities / institutions recognized by UGC New Delhi, in the subjects opted for KSET examination.
- Candidates who have appeared OR will be appearing at the qualifying Master’s degree (final year) examination and whose result is still awaited OR candidates whose qualifying examinations have been delayed may also appear for this Test. However, such candidates will be admitted provisionally and for those who clear the KSET examination, eligibility certificate will be issued only on production of proof for having passed the Master’s degree or equivalent examination securing at least 55% marks (50% in case of SC, ST, PWD (VH/PH), Category I, IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB candidates) within two years from the date of KSET examination, failing which they will be treated as disqualified.
- The Ph.D. Degree holders whose Master’s degree completed on or before 19th September 1991 (irrespective of declaration of result) shall be eligible for a relaxation of 5% marks for appearing in KSET examination.
- Candidates shall appear for KSET examination in their relevant subject of their post-graduation only, in case the candidate did not find the subject of his post graduation in the list of KSET subjects, the candidate may appear in CBSE UGC-NET / UGC-CSIR NET which is held twice a year.
- Candidates other than general category are required to mention their social status (Category I, IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB, SC, ST, PWD (VH/PH)) in the online application form. Candidates may note that they should satisfy the eligibility conditions and they are required to submit attested copies of documents such as post graduate degree marks cards, Xth Marks card, category certificates and certificates related to PWD (VH/PH) enclosed with their application. The candidates should submit the category certificates on or before the last date for submission of hard copy of the application form and the certificate should be issued by the competent authority and the issue date of such certificate should be not earlier to 1st July 2015. In case their ineligibility is detected due to invalid certificate by the KSET agency at any stage, their candidature will be cancelled and they shall be liable for legal action.
- Candidates should note that their candidature is provisional. The mere fact that admission to the examination will not imply that the KSET center has finally accepted his/her candidature. Candidates may note that candidature will be deemed final only upon fulfilling of eligibility conditions.
- Candidate who became eligible in earlier KSET TEST are not eligible to apply again in the same subject. If any candidate found to be eligible in previous KSET tests and reappearing for the current KSET their candidature will be cancelled and the previous eligibility is withdrawn through de-notification.
- There is no upper age limit to apply for KSET 2020 examination.
Scheme of KSET 2020 Exam
The KSET test will be consisting of three papers. The test for all the three papers will consist of only Multiple-choice Questions (MCQ). The test will be held on 11th December 2020 in two separate sessions as mentioned below:
|Session||Paper||Marks||Number of Question||Duration|
|First||I||100||60 out of which 50 questions to be attempted||1 hr. 15 min. (09.30 A.M to 10.45 A.M)|
|II||100||50 questions all are compulsory||1 hr. 15 min. (11.00 A.M to 12.15 PM)|
|Second||III||150||75 questions all are compulsory||2 hr. 30 min. (01.30 P.M to 4.00 P.M)|
Important Dates for KSET Exam 2020 (Expected)
|Notification date||23rd September 2020|
|Submission of On-line Application commences from||26th September 2020|
|Last date for submission of online application||25th October 2020|
|Last date for submission of online application with late fee of Rs.150/-||05th November 2020|
|Last date for submission of hard copy of the Application form along with copy of the receipt/e-challan, category certificate, PG degree marks card to the respective Nodal center.||10th November 2020|
|Date of Examination||11th December 2020|
Note – PRINTOUT OF ONLINE APPLICATION FORM SENT DIRECTLY TO THE KSET CENTER, MYSORE WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
KSET Exam Pattern 2020
Paper-I : General Paper is on Teaching and Aptitude:
This Paper shall be of general nature, intended to assess the teaching / research aptitude of the candidate. It will primarily be designed to test reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness (relating to Karnataka state geographical, climate, environment, historical, political, social, economic, education and technological knowledge) of the candidate.
n the event of candidate attempting more than fifty questions, the first fifty questions attempted by the candidate would be evaluated and within that if grace marks awarded at later stage before declaration of the results to any question even if the candidate unattempted then such questions will also included in the count while counting the first 50 questions.
Paper-II : Subject Paper:
This Paper shall consist of questions based on the subject selected by the candidate. Each paper will consist of a Test Booklet containing 50 compulsory Multiple- choice questions (MCQ) of two marks each and maximum marks will be 100.
Paper-III : Subject paper (in depth questions):
This Paper will consist of 75 Multiple-choice (MCQ) compulsory questions from the subject selected by the candidates. Each question will carry two marks and maximum marks will be 150.
- All the questions of paper II & Paper III are compulsory, covering the entire syllabus (including all electives, without any options). The candidate will have to mark the responses for questions of paper I and Paper II in OMR sheet provided with test booklet of Paper I and the responses for paper III should be marked in the OMR sheet provided with test booklet of Paper III.
- The detailed instructions for filling up the OMR sheet including instructions to candidates will be made available on KSET website http://kset.uni-mysore.ac.in during the last week of November 2020.
- A candidate who does NOT appear for Paper-I and Paper-II will NOT be permitted to appear for Paper-III.
- There will be no negative marking.
- For PWD candidates (VH/PH) 30 minutes extra time will be provided separately for Paper-I and Paper-II, 45 minutes extra time shall be provided for Paper – III. The services of a scribe (a graduate in other than that f the candidate subject) will be provided for VH candidates and in case of PH candidates who are not in a position to write in their own handwriting. Such of those VH/PH (PWD) candidates seeking services of scribes have to make a written request (at least 10 days before the date of KSET examination) to the Nodal officer of the respective test center opted by the candidate. Those candidates who opt for their own scribe have to produce the scribe along with her/his certificates of educational qualification at least 10 days before the test date. Extra time and facility of scribe would not be provided to other Physically Handicapped candidates
Fees for KSET Exam 2020
Examination fee structure and Mode of Payment:
|2.||Cat-IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB||Rs. 850/-|
|3.||Cat-I, SC, ST, PWD(VH/PH)||Rs. 550/-|
Late fee of Rs.150/- has to be paid by candidates who submit online application after the last date till the extended period.
Note: Candidates belonging to category IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB, Cat-I, SC, ST, PWD (VH/PH) who claim fee exemption must enclose attested Category certificate issued by competent authority along with the hard copy of the application.
Mode of payment: The examination fee / late fee have to be paid by opting either cash payment or online payment. After registration for online application candidates who choose for CASH PAYMENT can take the printout of PAY IN SLIP and make payment in any of the CANARA BANK CASH COUTERS only and those who opt for ONLINE PAYMENT they can choose DEBIT CARD, CREDIT CARD, NETBANKING OR NEFT and make payment. After successful payment candidates can take the e-challan provided by the CANARA BANK or a receipt generated from web for online payment. After successful payment candidates can download hard copy of application, attendance slip and admission card.
- Fee submitted by any other mode like money order / Demand draft / IPO etc., will NOT be accepted.
- Fee once paid will NOT be refunded under any circumstances.
KSET Syllabus 2020
Click Here to Download Latest Syllabus for KSET Exam 2020