Kerala PG Nursing Admit Card 2019, Kerala PG Nursing Hall Ticket will be available online. You will not get admit cards by post. The Students who register in time only will get hall tickets for the exam. You will need to log in with details such as application number and password so as to download the hall ticket. The Admit Cards of certain Students may be withheld either due to defects in their online applications or incorrect information provided by the Students. Those Students will be able to view the defects by clicking the ‘Memo’ link. Such Students are required to rectify the defects by uploading the relevant documents through the web site www.cee.kerala.gov.in
Date of availability of Kerala PG Nursing Admit Card 2019 is expected in July. Bring this admit card to the Examination Hall.
Kerala PG Nursing Admit Card 2019
Students who forgot their application number can get it by clicking on the link “Find Application Number”. Enter name. You will be able to see application number. The table below informs about the expected schedule that may be followed to conduct the Kerala PG Nursing 2019 entrance exam.
|Admit card issue dates||04th week of July 2019|
|Entrance examination date||01st week of August 2019|
|Kerala PG Nursing 2019 Result declaration date||02nd week of September 2019|
Download here: Link to download hall ticket will be available at cee-kerala.org.
If a Student tries to submit the documents by post/e-mail/fax for error rectification in the admit card, the request will not be tend to.
Steps for downloading the Kerala PG Nursing Admit Card 2019
- Visit the official website at cee-kerala.org
- Here on the main page, select the tab on the left hand corner titled as PG Nursing
- Out of this select the latest event which will be PG Nursing 2019 if the event has already started
- Now click the link in green color
- You will now see a number of events such as Prospectus, Applications invited, Admit card download
- Select “Admit Card Download”
- Enter Application Number and Password
- Download the hall ticket
Reporting for the PG Nurse Examination Hall
- Students should bring the Kerala PG Nursing Admit Card 2019 and a blue/black ballpoint pen.
- The officials may not allow the Students to carry items such as pencil, eraser, correction fluid, calculator, logarithm table, electronic gadgets, mobile phones etc. into the examination hall.
- Student should be present at the examination hall, 30 minutes before the prescribed time for the commencement of the examination.
- Authorities at centre shall not allow anyone to enter the hall once the exam begins.
- Also you cannot leave the exam centre prior to completion of exam timing.
Method of marking answers in exam
The Answer part of the OMR sheet (right side) consists of ovals, known as ‘bubbles’. USE ONLY BALLPOINT PEN (BLUE OR BLACK INK) for filling (marking) these bubbles. You cannot marking with any other colour or with sketch/gel pen.
Each question will have four options (A), (B), (C) and (D). Select the most appropriate answer. Thereafter, using ballpoint pen (blue or black ink) mark the bubble corresponding to the most appropriate answer.
Mark only one bubble for each question. Fill the bubble completely.
Insofar, official details of Kerala PG Nursing Admit Card 2019 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as CEE Kerala releases Kerala PG Nursing 2019 information brochure, details will be updated here.