JVVNL Stenographer Recruitment Notification 2019 for 114 Posts. JVVNL Stenographer Notification for 114 posts. JVVNL Commercial Assistant II Notification for 114 posts. Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd release Stenographer notification for 114 posts. check out JVVNL Stenographer recruitment notification for various non technical posts. Rajasthan State Electricity Board was unbundled on 19.7.2000 into five Power Companies, wholly owned by the Government of Rajasthan. These Power Companies are engaged in the fields of Generation, Transmission and Distribution of electricity in the State.
Important Dates :
|Last Date of Application Submission||11.06.2019|
|Submit Application Fee||11.06.2019|
|Exam Date||available soon|
Last Date:- 11.06.2019
Details of Vacancies
JVVNL Stenographer Education Qualification
(a) student must hold a Graduation Degree from a recognized University established by law in India or equivalent.
- b) The student must be possessing “O” or Higher Level Certificate Course conducted by DOEACC under control of the Department of Electronics, Government of India; or
- Certificate course on Computer concept by NIELIT, New Delhi; or
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)/ Data Preparation and Computer Software (DPCS) certificate organized under National/State Council of Vocational Training Scheme; or
- Degree/ Diploma/ Certificate in Computer Science/ Computer Application from a University established by Law in India or from an institution recognized by the Government; or
- Senior Secondary Certificate from a recognized Board of Secondary Education in the country, Computer Science/ Computer Application as one of the subjects; or
- Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering from a polytechnic institution recognized by the Government; or
- Rajasthan State Certificate Course in Information Technology (RSCIT) conducted by Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University, Kota under control of Rajasthan Knowledge Corporation Limited.
students must possess working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri script and knowledge of Rajasthani culture.
A person who has appeared or is appearing in the final year/semester examination of the aforesaid requisite educational qualification, shall be eligible to apply for the posts, but he/she shall have to submit proof of having acquired the requisite educational qualification including Computer qualification (if prescribed) at the time fixed for documents verification after written competitive exam. The date of declaration of result/issuance of Marks-sheet of educational qualification shall be deemed to be the date of acquiring the qualification.
Procedure of submitting Online Application
1. All eligible students are required to apply online on any of the following websites from 22nd May, 2019 to 11th June, 2019 and application through no other mode will be accepted:
students on appointment, will be initially engaged as “Probationer Trainee” for a period of two years and during the period of Probation Training, they will be paid Fixed Remuneration per month. On successful completion of probation training period, they will be fixed at
|Name of Post||Level||Matrix as Basic Pay||Fixed Remuneration during PT period|
|Assistant Personnel Officer||L-ll||Rs. 37,800/-pm||Rs.26,500/- pm|
|Junior Legal Officer||L-10||Rs. 33,800/- pm||Rs. 23,700/- pm|
|Junior Accountant||L-10||Rs. 33,800/- pm||Rs. 23,700/- pm|
|Stenographer||L-10||Rs. 33,800/-; pm||Rs. 23,700/- pm|
|Junior Assistant/Commercial Assistant-II||L-5||Rs. 20,800/- pm||Rs. 14,600/- pm|
Steps to Submit Online Application form
- (i) students will have to go to one of the above websites arid click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- (ii) To register application, choose the tab “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. student should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration Number and Password will also be sent.
- (iii) In case the student is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application students are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
- (iv) students are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the “FINAL SUBMIT” button.
- (v) The Name of the student or his /her Father/ Husband, etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any . change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- (vi) Validate details and save application by clicking the “Validate your details” and “SAVE AND NEXT” button.
- (vii) students can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for “Scanning and Uploading of Photograph and Signature” detailed hereunder.
- (viii) students can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- (ix) Click on the ‘Preview Tab’ to preview and verify the entire application form before “FINAL SUBMIT”.
- (x) Modify details, if required, and click on “FINAL SUBMIT” only after verifying and ensuring that the photograph & signature uploaded and all other details filled are correct.
- (xi) Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment of ‘Fee’.
- (xii) Click on ‘SUBMIT’ button.
JVVNL Stenographer Application fee
|S.No.||Category||Application fee (Rs.)|
|(a)||UR (Gen) if annual income of family is Rs.2.50 lakh or more||Rs.850|
|(b)||UR (Gen) if annual income of family is less than Rs.2.50 lakh/ SC/ST/BC/MBC/PWD(PH)||Rs.550|
ii) Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the student.
(iii) Payment of Fee through Online mode is available only from 22nd May, 2019 to 11th June, 2019
(iv) Those UR(GEN) category students whose annual family income is less than Rs.2.50 lakh and are depositing Rs.550/- as application fee on this ground, will have to produce documents in support of their annual family income at the time of documents verification
(v) Benefit of reserved posts is not admissible to students of creamy layer of BC/MBC category. Such students are considered in UR (GEN) Category and shall deposit fee of Rs. 850/-.
(vi) SC/ST/BC/MBC category students belonging to any State other than Rajasthan, shall be treated as “Unreserved (General)” category student. They should apply under the UR(GEN) category by depositing fee of Rs. 850/-.
(vii) Application fee once paid shall neither be refunded in any circumstances, nor it can be reserved for any other recruitment or selection.
3. The Question Paper (except “Hindi General” and “English General” section of Part-B) shall be “bilingual’ i.e. both in English 8s Hindi.
4. There will be ‘Negative’ marking for each wrong answer.
5. To become eligible for consideration for appointment, candidates shall be required to secure minimum passing marks in each Part/ Phase as detailed below in the written competitive exams :-
- (i) UR category candidates – 30% marks
- (ii) SC/ST/BC/MBC/Ex-servicemen/PWD(PH) category candidates – 20% marks
Total marks obtained by a candidate in the Part-A & Part-B or Phase-I & Phase-II, as the case may be, of the examination will be counted for determining their final order of merit.
There shall be no “Interview’.
For selection against “Unreserved” vacancies, candidates must be eligible for appointment as “Unreserved” candidate. It is clarified that in case of availing relaxation in ‘Fee’ only, a candidate does not become ineligible for selection against “Unreserved” vacancy.
Category-wise Merits lists of all the successful candidates for each post shall be prepared separately for each company on the basis of marks secured by the candidates in Written Competitive Examination
However, in case two or more candidates acquire the same marks, then their date of birth shall be deciding factor to determine their inter-se-merit, i.e. the elder candidate shall be ‘ placed higher in the merit-list.