JVVNL Jr Accountant Syllabus 2018. Download JVVNL Junior Accountant Syllabus in PDF Format, RRVUNL release recruitment notification for 812 non technical posts in various govt power companies, check Jr Accountant recruitment notification. Here caknowledge team provide RVUNL Jr Accountant Syllabus, RVPNL Jr Accountant Syllabus, JVVNL Jr Accountant Syllabus, AVVNL Jr Accountant Syllabus, JDVVNL Jr Accountant Syllabus in PDF Format
These five Power Companies are all set to ensure supply of 24×7 quality, reliable and affordable power to all citizens of Rajasthan and for achieving this goal, these companies are looking for promising, energetic & committed candidates, having excellent academic record who are willing to join these Power Companies on posts as detailed hereunder, for building their own bright career. These companies offer very good remuneration, apart from attractive facilities, as compared to similar Power Utilities in India.
Jr Accountant Syllabus
Part – A : 60% weightage
- (i) Corporate Accounting
- (ii) Income Tax
- (iii) Cost Accounting
- (iv) Theory and Practice of Auditing
- (v) Management Accounting, Advanced Cost Accounting, Cost and Management Audit, Computer Application in Accounting, Taxation Law and Practice, Advanced Financial Accounting.
Note:- The standard and syllabus of the exam for Part-A shall be of Graduation Degree level.
Part – B : 40% weightage
- (i) Reasoning 85 Mental Ability
- (ii) Mathematics
- (iii) General Knowledge & Everyday Science
- (iv) Hindi General
- (v) English General
A brief out-line of scope of each sub-part is given hereunder for general guidelines of candidates, but is not intended to be exhaustive :-
- (i) Reasoning & Mental Ability :- Analytical Reasoning, Number series, Letter series, Odd man out, Coding-Decoding, Shapes and Mirror Images, Clocks, etc.
- (ii) Mathematics :- Mathematics (Class-X level).
- (iii) General Knowledge & Everyday Science:- Current events including issues of State (Rajasthan), National & International importance, Persons 8s Places in recent news, Games 8c Sports, Indian History, Civics, Geography, Science, Indian Polity, etc., with special reference to Rajasthan.
- (iv) Hindi General :- Hindi Grammar and language (Class-X level).
- (v) English General :- English Grammar and language (Class-X level).
Jr Accountant online test July 2018
|Test||Question||Time (In Minute)||Launch Test|
|Jr Accountant Reasoning online test||30||30||Go to Test|
|Jr Accountant GK online test||30||30||Go to Test|
|Jr Accountant General Hindi online test||40||40||Go to Test|
|Jr Accountant General English online test||30||30||Go to Test|
|Jr Accountant Maths Online test||30||30||Go to Test|
|Jr Accountant Everyday Science Online test||30||30||Go to Test|
|Jr Accountant Accounting Online test||30||30||Go to Test|
|Jr Accountant Income Tax online test||30||30||Go to Test|
|Jr Accountant Cost Accounting online test||30||30||Go to Test|
|Jr Accountant Audit online test||30||30||Go to Test|
|Jr Accountant Management Accounting Online Test|
|Name of Company||Field||Area of Operation|
|Raj. Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd. (RVUN)||Generation of Electricity||Entire Rajasthan, Main Power Generating Plants are located at Kota, Suratgarh, Giral (Banner), Ramgarh (Jaisalmer), Banswara, Chhabra, Jhalawar & Dholpur Districts. Besides at Coal Mining site at Ambikapur (Chhattisgarh).|
|Raj. Rajya Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Ltd. (RVPN)||Transmission of Electricity||Entire Rajasthan|
|Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd. (JVVN)||Distribution of Electricity||Jaipur, Dausa, Alwar, Bharatpur, Dholpur, Sawai Madhopur, Tonk, Karauli, Kota, Jhalawar, Baran & Bundi Districts.|
|Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd. (AVVN)||Distribution of Electricity||Ajmer, Sikar, Jhunjhunu, Bhilwara, Chittorgarh, Udaipur, Banswara, Dungerpur, Pratapgarh, Rajsamand & Nagaur Districts.|
|Jodhpur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd. (JdVN)||Distribution of Electricity||Jodhpur, Bikaner, Pali, Sirohi, Churu, Hanumangarh, Sriganganagar, Jaisalmer, Jalore & Barmer Districts.|