JKBOSE 12th Result 2020, Jammu Board 12th Result by Name
JKBOSE 12th Result 2020, JK BOSE 12th Result 2020 has been released for Jammu province (summer zone) by the Jammu and Kashmir Board of School Education. JKBOSE is the main body to conduct and supervise the secondary and higher secondary board examination in the state. This board was formed on August 21, 1975.
The board is offering education to approximately 10,609 schools within in the state. The result will be prepared and published by the board after one month of the examination. Students can get the complete information regarding the JKBOSE 12th Class Results 2019-2020 in this article.
JKBOSE 12th Result 2020
If you are searching Jammu Kashmir board 12th Result for 2020 exams then you are here on right place, we provide complete information for Jammu Kashmir board 12th class Result, Normally Jammu Kashmir Board send all Result Cards to your schools and also provide to check your results online. Jammu Kashmir board declare 12th Board Result on its official website www.jkbose.co.in/jkboseresults.php. You may also check your 12th Class Result by Name Wise, Keep visit to our site fro more latest updates….
|JKBOSE 12th Result 2020 Jammu Division||JKBOSE 12th Result 2020 Kashmir Division|
How to Check Jammu Kashmir Board 12th Result 2020
- Step 1 : Open JK Board official Website http://jkbose.co.in/jkboseresults.php
- Step 2 : After Visiting on above page you can find List of Various Results of J&K Board
- Step 3 : Now Please Select Your Class to See Results and Click on that link
- Step 4 : Now you can reach particular Result Page
- Step 5 : Now enter require details Like Your Roll No or Your Name and click on “Submit Button”
- Step 6 : Now your result is appeared in your computer or mobile screen, Please take print out of your result or save in your local computer for future reference….
JKBOSE 12th Class Results Analysis
The below result analysis shows the overall passing percentage of appearing students, the individual passing percentage of boys & the girls and number of total appeared students for last few years.
|Year||Total Appeared Students||Overall Passing Percentage||Passing Percentage of Girls||Passing Percentage of Boys|
In the year 2016, total 51,908 students appeared the 12th class exams of Jammu & Kashmir Board. The passing percentage in the year 2014, 2015 and 2016 was 55%, 57% and 49% respectively. Statistics for 2019 and 2020 will be soon updated.
jkbose.co.in Jammu Kashmir Board 12th Result 2020
- Higher Secondary Part Two, Annual 2016 (Private) – Jammu (Two Paper)
- Higher Secondary Part Two, Annual 2016 (Private) – Leh (Two Paper)
- Result of Diploma in Elementary Education , Session Annual, 2015 of Jammu and Kashmir Provinces.
- Result of Higher Secondary Part Two, Annual 2016 (Regular) – Jammu (Summer Zone)
Jammu Kashmir Board 12th Result 2020
- Result of Higher Secondary Part Two, Annual 2015 (Private) – Kashmir
- Result of Class 10th Bi-Annual (S/z) 2015 Jammu Div.
- Result of Higher Secondary Part Two, Bi-annual 2015 (Private) – Jammu (Summer Zone)
- Result of ETT 1st Year Annual (Private) 2015 (Kashmir Division)
- Result of ETT 1st Year Jammu (Annual Private) Session (2015)
- Result of Jammu ETT 2nd Year (Bi-Annual ) 2011-13
- Higher Secondary Part Two, Annual 2015 (Regular) – Jammu (Winter Zone)
- Result of Higher Secondary Part Two, Annual 2015 – Kargil
- Result of Higher Secondary Part Two, Annual 2015 – Leh
- Class 10th Annual 2015 (Regular Private) (kargil division)
JKBOSE 12th Class Toppers List, Merit List 2020
JKBOSE 12th Class Date Sheet 2020
Points to be Remembered
- The students can check the result separately for each stream. The board will provide the results for science, commerce and arts stream.
- With the help of 12th class mark sheet, students can get admission in the next class. So, keep the printout of online mark sheet for provisional admission.
- The students are advised to check the details mentioned in the result carefully. In case of any error, contact immediately to your school.
- After one month of the declaration of result, students can get their original certificates by visiting their schools/college.